Match gear clear out

maver man

Reaction score
Brollnet 2 drawer seat box (missing a screw on the back hinge but ive been using a nail works just as well. Has square legs)
Triani pole holdall (i manage to fit 2 poles, 2 rods, pole tubes, brolly, banksticks, etc in it all at once)
Preston off box pole roost
Quiver arm and rest
Middy white knuckle 6m needs a 4th sec. (1 power top with 20+ laccy, match top with 8 laccy and a shimano power top cut to fit with 18 laccy)
Middy DNA 3mtr top kit with 16 laccy.
Daiwa Maxim Put over pole 9mtr (1 top kit 16 laccy and is rather heavy at full length)
Square rollers
Clarke V Roller
Middy DNA 3mtr Carp keep net
Kennets net bag
Daiwa keep net bag (whole on bottom corner from mice and missing carry strap; seen better days but still usable)
Bait waiter (fits 4 bait boxes)
Mini V Roller
2x pole cups
10 rigs (some bought ready made others tied by myself)
2 float inserts
Pole float rubbers
Hooks: 22 Drennan carbon match, 24 Drennan fine wire forged, 26 Drennan fine match, other pack of hooks; odd ones picked up and ready tied hook lengths; tied by myself)
2x 6lb 100mtr spool line
Elastic: 5mtr Middy hi glow flouro 16-18 and other spool of the same just over 1 mtr and other laccy from 20+ to 8 (not full spools as they have been used)

£220 for the lot.
Collection from droitwich can meet around a 10 miles radius.

Regards,
Adam.

---------- Post added at 17:38 ---------- Previous post was at 17:37 ----------

.....ono.
I know its not the best of gear but it cost me a lot more money than what im selling it for and it done the job rather well.

sagalout

Reaction score
You must be made of money, you lot. I can get nearly 3 bottles of gin for £21.50!