Match this!

B

Bret Colloff

My local canal run by the Mount Pleasant A.C. had an excellent match result that was won with an amazing weight of 12lbs 13oz with lots of 6lbs and higher.
they are available for match bookings. for information please call:(0121) 452 1521 (ask for Bret)

B

Bret Colloff

it is the Birmingham to Dudley main line canal situated Rotton Park st.the best approach is via the a4540 Ladywood middleway and B4126 Icknield port rd. this is situated immiediately behind Edgebaston Reservoir. around 50 pegs in last weeks angling times

B

Bret Colloff

the next open match is on the 1st of april and the one after that is 22nd april for details phone Bret (0121) 452 1521!!

B

Bret Colloff

stay tuned for more match dates over the next few weeks

M

mark alsop

12lb ! Call that a good weight? Come to Norfolk and catch proper fish, not them farty little gudgeon. You need a carp or two to pull your string before you know anything about real fishing. Second thoughts, dont come to Norfolk - we dont want you northerners bringing foot and mouth to our beautiful county.

B

Bret Colloff

there is a match on sunday for all those interested!

by Sephiroth

P

Paul Williams

Bret,
I know you are a Brummie and you are envious of us yam yams but i must Know your hairdresser!!!