Mid-week Fish-in?

geoffmaynard

Content Editor
Reaction score
I look at the Aces/Chavs thread and mutter to myself. I would love to go and meet some of the faces behind these avatars but work commitments absolutely forbid me from fishing at weekends or on Mondays. So, how about a mid-week fish-in somewhere? I reckon a large number of you lot are either retired, work-shy or filthy rich so there should be some who could make a mid-week session somewhere?

Venue? River or lake? Clattercote is fine by me but I'm up for any suggestions. Any takers? Dates?

Ian Gemson

Reaction score
Put me down I am now an official match convert so any time any place you know me Geoff LOL

peter crabtree

AKA Simon, 1953 - 2022 (RIP)
Reaction score
shouldn't be any ice on your local river Geoff, free fishing and all..........
I'm sure many members would like to have a match on the Father if it was organised, maybe even some of the north of Watford gappers.............;)

geoffmaynard

Content Editor
Reaction score
..but not enough to give up a day's pay. So... Walton on Thames or somewhere a little further north to compromise a bit with Sean and Fred?

S-Kippy

Reaction score
Stuck on the chuffin M25 somewhere between Heathro
Walton .......

skippy , you liked walton ?

Yes...but not at the price of a day's leave in this phuckin lot !

---------- Post added at 21:46 ---------- Previous post was at 21:41 ----------

WHere do you fancy then Skippy?

Dunno...though I live almost on top of it I dont know the Thames at all. I'm not agin the Thames per se I just dont know it and have hardly fished it since I was a boy.

Lord Paul of Sheffield

Reaction score
Ask Keef Halves - he likes the Thames - every week on Tight Lines he's fishing it - not for me - bit further North then I might give it a go but come DARN SARF - NO THANKS ;bp

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
What about Clattercote for a midweek, some good Roach to be had, or does it have to be a river ?? I am not bothered either way, it's a day off work, thats good enough for me..:D:D