milton pools oxon

fishing mad 13

Reaction score
hay i fish milton pools a lot an i no this sounds a bit cocky but does any 1 else need tips on fishing it??:D:wh

fishing mad 13

Reaction score
fishing lens match lake

well now it warms up u may get a couple of carp but the main approche would be a pole fish to the dying lilles witch you should have easy acces to in most swims maggot casters and the uswal baits work well a match last week was won on 27lb of silvers and a few perch .
so yh fish to the lilles pole maggot caster and ground bait but definatly dont over feed em coz it will kill da peg and GOOD LUCK on your competion!!!!!:D

---------- Post added at 13:32 ---------- Previous post was at 13:29 ----------

r u the author or do u no the aourther of peter crabtree???????????:confused:

Tee-Cee

Reaction score
geggsnick

A step too far I suggest.......unless its used to bang in the bank stick!!

......I see Peter Crabtree has found fame at last..............only a matter of time!

Tee-Cee

Reaction score
Nice to see you have a sense of humour fm 13!!

I have fished these pools and never done that well but perhaps it was because I didn't really fancy them-too busy for my money-but I do know those who have murdered the carp and continue to do so....

By the way,I think its an excellent idea to offer guidance and help to others that might try the venue and nothing at all to do with being 'cocky'...good for you!!

Last edited:

fishing mad 13

Reaction score
i fished ther 2day 5/2/11 and got probz 10 lb of silvers and purch and then 15 mins before leaving got a 3.2 pure crucian and then a 2.4 pure crucian in like 3mins !!!:D:D:D:)

Tee-Cee

Reaction score
groan............my laughter has more body and vibrance,but point taken..

I just wonder if fm13 is attention seeking.....AND I think he is more like 20................must sneak up to Milton Pool one of these times....

Last edited:

fishing mad 13

Reaction score
nope i am 13 and ther r big crucians in ther and u definatly should go down there:)

Tee-Cee

Reaction score
Perhaps,in 20 years time,we will be talking about fm13 in the same breath as Walker et al..............although in 20 years I shall probably be muttering under my breath and staring into space.
I would go as its only 20mins from my house but I just can't get enthusiatic about the place.....certainly good fish are caught but I prefer small secluded lakes and quiet rivers.That said,its a good place to catch on aregular basis..

Good luck fot the future fm13 and keep us informed on your record crucian atttempt!!

fishing mad 13

Reaction score
thank you and good luck for all your fishing
and i get your point on small lakes and rivers and i would mind having a brittishe reckord no matter what species:)