Morale booster

mikench

Reaction score
I use Postimages which is down at the moment, might have to find an alternative method.

I said in another thread that 2019 was a disappointing year in terms of fishing but 2018 was another story.

Spot the star!

GoPro Web Private Links

Great series of pics John; try and smile for the next montage.:rolleyes: I commented on the soundtrack last time being obtrusive and detracting from your stunning photos. I recall you had little choice. The image of the Crow made me smile. I wonder what Graham would have made of the C palaver.

Paste paul

Reaction score
E3EF2790-4E42-412C-8F20-10B56530AB60.jpg

My little girl

Attachments

• F73519A3-6CDD-4BE5-8A08-00CBFF6A6B53.jpg
    F73519A3-6CDD-4BE5-8A08-00CBFF6A6B53.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 198

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Great series of pics John; try and smile for the next montage.:rolleyes: I commented on the soundtrack last time being obtrusive and detracting from your stunning photos. I recall you had little choice. The image of the Crow made me smile. I wonder what Graham would have made of the C palaver.

Yes, the music is not good but better than the few alternatives on offer. As for the smiling? I smile all the time, it just happens to be upside down.:(

nottskev

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mikench
"The image of the Crow made me smile. I wonder what Graham would have made of the C palaver."

"He would have blamed the Angling Trust, one if their combined conspiracies with the EA; sorely missed, never forgotten."

Graham said he'd never fished with a pole. Having caught a few tench on mine, he thanked me for the loan and mentioned that he didn't think he'd be getting one :)

bracket

Reaction score
Great idea Steve. Here are some of mine that make me feel good:

Grandson into a double (1).jpg

Me tutoring one of my Grandsons' down on a visit to Dorset. It was 13lb+ when he landed it, without physical help from me.

A winter Frome Grayling.jpg

Not the biggest of fish but that was a good day with plenty of fish like that. I also had Dorsetandchub, who took the photo, for company. One to remember.

Papplewick Pumping Station pool.jpg

One of my visits back to the Midlands, my son in law, Chris, took me to this lake. I only had the minimum of basic gear with me but managed a stack of crucians and fantails that day. Plus my daughter paid for the meal in the evening.

Trent at Burton Joyce Road Stretch (2).jpg

Trent at Burton Joyce Road Stretch.jpg

Two shots of a fish in at Burton Joyce road stretch, River Trent. This was in 2017 with a now defunct forum.

Last edited:

markcw

Exiled Northerner
Reaction score
Oxford, and occasionally Warrington Lancs
We're all going to need to keep our peckers up through what are going to be some incredibly testing times and whilst we all need to keep up with the news and advice we also need to balance that with a break from it in order to ensure our mental wellbeing.

I know I can become overly distracted by what's happening which in itself is not good and a break from it always results in a clearer head and a lighter mood.

I have literally thousands of images from fishing sessions over the years which I will begin to post randomly and I hope people enjoy them.

No themes or explanations required, no discussion needed (but encouraged if anyone wishes) and I hope many will join in and post theirs.

I'll kick off with a couple which might just help the imagination with a tap on the tip or a dip on the float ...

Is that a marker bouy under your rod tip ?

mikench

Reaction score
Is that a marker bouy under your rod tip ������

Mark Mark that is a world renouned BB. Those initials don't stand for the eponymous author but Binka Bobber. Aknib Bobber doesn't cut it for me. These are fabulous hand made delights.

Is mine in the post Steve?:rolleyes:

He did and all survived to tell the tale but i have tended to keep it quiet for understandable reasons. I even caught tench with it, tench I still can't believe it.:)

Last edited:

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Edited post

Last edited:

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Edited post

Last edited:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Could almost manage a smile back in the sixties Mike!

Last edited: