My 10yr Dance w/LineDancers!

Scuba Chris

Reaction score
I've Used LineDancers For Plugging, Jigging & Spin-casting Grubs For 10yrs Now:)

When you align these LineDancers correctly on your rods you can feel the vibrations traveling throughout your whole rig. This in turn is imparted to whatever lure your using vis the fishing line increasing your catch rate for fresh to saltwater species. The owner of LineDancers sent me his newest versions so i could update the new packaging & to share in their proper usage that i've demonstrated these past 10yrs.

When properly used, Mr Stute the company's owner has demonstrated that this simple device will increase your catch ratio. I've done the same by going out on a bright full moon night in a controlled setting where in 4hrs i caught 20 fish & my mentor caught nothing using the same type of equipment & lure choices. After 4hrs i installed a LineDancer on his rod & he immediately started catching fish.

Attachments

• Cover-LineDancer.png
    Cover-LineDancer.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 17

Aknib

Reaction score
Bloody 'ell!

I wish you wouldn't come up with these thread titles, here's me thinking i'm gonna see some old codger in a cheesecloth checked shirt on his last legs after ten years of line dancing, being used as bait, and all I get is slippery wet fish!

@Clive

Reaction score
Bloody 'ell!

I wish you wouldn't come up with these thread titles, here's me thinking i'm gonna see some old codger in a cheesecloth checked shirt on his last legs after ten years of line dancing, being used as bait, and all I get is slippery wet fish!
That's what they smell like Steve.