My Boring post has been blocked!

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
I would like to point out thisthread is pointless, not boring, so what's the point/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Just wanted to make a point, if you get my point,

what's your point ED?/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Just to point out I am pointing Bob in the right direction.

Ray Roberts

Reaction score
Looks like you have sniffed him out Ed. Maybe we should have a register of members interests like parliament. /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Lord Paul

Reaction score
Bob - looking at your photo - did you used to play bass guitar in Rigth Said Fred?

"I'm too sexy for shirt"

Specihunter

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Lord Paul of Sheffield (DFKDFC) (SSDD) wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

Bob - looking at your photo - did you used to play bass guitar in Rigth Said Fred?

"I'm too sexy for shirt" </blockquote>

Try deeply dipply about Angling trust.

Reaction score
Deeply Dipply? Speci, if you are going to ridicule a man, try to get it right, otherwise it looks like you are Deeply Dippy to others.

No Lord Paul, I have never played (Axe) Guitar, I have had one buried in my head though whilst out fishing by a rather unpleasant "Traveller", but that might make me "interesting" so we will not talk about it. Looking at your photo Lord Paul, have you ever been "Really,Really Drunk at the time?"

Lord Paul

Reaction score
Yes indeed Bob

Look back at a few of my posts and you will find I eat Stilton (blue type only) drink port (red type only) and drink any kind of lager over 5% - i will not drink Fosters if it was free - we ok I would but I'd moan about it

Specihunter

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Boring Bob Bradford wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

Deeply Dipply? Speci, if you are going to ridicule a man, try to get it right, otherwise it looks like you are Deeply Dippy to others.

No Lord Paul, I have never played (Axe) Guitar, I have had one buried in my head though whilst out fishing by a rather unpleasant "Traveller", but that might make me "interesting" so we will not talk about it. Looking at your photo Lord Paul, have you ever been "Really,Really Drunk at the time?"</blockquote>

I'm not the one who is admitting he owns a Right Said Fred album and trust me these lot know I'm not dippy .

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
"and trust me these lot know I'm not dippy"

Who???

Hahahahaha

Sorry JimBob, couldn't resist it /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Please carry on.

Reaction score
Jimbob, Ha Ha, I do not believe I have ever admitted owning such an album, the photo you greatly admire (and who could blame you?) is really me! it is not taken off an album cover as you wrongly suspect, it was lifted from the metropolitan police files for convictedarmed robbers.

Specihunter

Reaction score
Well you must have been sad enough to look it up on google lol and sorry bald men don't do it for me.

Specihunter

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Steve Spiller wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

"and trust me these lot know I'm not dippy"

Who???

Hahahahaha

Sorry JimBob, couldn't resist it /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Please carry on.</blockquote>
I'm SLEEPY not dippy /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

<blockquote class=quoteheader>Boring Bob Bradford wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>Jimbob, Ha Ha, I do not believe I have ever admitted owning such an album, the photo you greatly admire (and who could blame you?) is really me! it is not taken off an album cover as you wrongly suspect, it was lifted from the metropolitan police files for convictedarmed robbers.</blockquote>
I just hope you don't get voted in as treasurer for the AT then ......... Is that why you keep pushing for more people to join

Reaction score
Ed, if I were ever to become an armed robber, or indeed a treasurer of an organisation, the very last people I would look to rob would be anglers, not because of the perceived "brotherhood" among us, but because most anglers are either skint or are so tight with their money, extracting their coin would require an effort of biblical proportions./forum/smilies/hot_smiley.gif

J

John H Member of THE C.S.G.. & The A.T.

A plague of locust on their houses, Bob.

S

Steve May

Hey up boring Bob, how the hell are you?. Thought I'd pop in here and see if the place isstill alive........................can't make my mind up.

S

Steve May

Grandaddy May now Bob, nowt do with Andy, yet. I call in now and again, as you can see, 28 posts in5 years!

Looks like there's a few on here wished you'd done similar LOL. See you soon we're at the AT day at Barford.

J

John H Member of THE C.S.G.. & The A.T.

Back to the boring bits. /forum/smilies/surprised_smiley.gif

Whilst a I was sat in the Breast Care waiting room to have my mammogramthis afternoon (yes I am a bit of an old woman /forum/smilies/disappointed_smiley.gif) I got thinking about the S&TA not goingalong with the Unity process and pulling out of the Angling Trust, and that all of its members will now have tojoin AT to get the benefit of Fish Legal,(unless they are based outside of England) where previously they would have just joined the ACA.

I just wonder whether the people at the S&TA realised the implications of theLaw of Unintended Consequences when they decided to pull out?