My most sincere apologies...

S

Stewart Bloor

Read Pilgrim's Progress tomorrow....hahahahahahahahahaha....I'm outa here quick, just off for an overnight carp session.....hahahahahahaha

A

Andy Thatcher

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !

Tell it as it is ! Oh you did !

D

Dave Johnson

nice one Sedge-proved Brummie wrong on thew humour front......you were joking???????????

S

Stewart Bloor

Don't worry Paul, he's been on the full strength lager...you know, the sort he keeps in the fridge in his bivvie...

C

Carp Angler

Sedge, cracking article.
I must have missed the humour, is that in part 2? All I saw was sensible advice, apart from the vehicle, white vans are out, Calibras are in now.

S

Stewart Bloor

Rik, that makes sense...there are half a dozen Calibras parked outside my house...inside them are some shaven headed, tattooed thugs...I thought it was the local Labour party canvassing...

P

Philip Inzani

Cracking article....did you go to Ron for the inside info ?

(-:

P

peter webber

I've just heard on the grape vine that a bunch of tattooed skin heads in a large white van with a pair of concrete shoes on top has been seen heading towards sedgly.

I wonder who they could be after???

R

Ron Clay

But Sedge, you have just frgot the most important accessory to being a good carp angler. I know it's only just been released and you may not have heard of it yet.

PRESS RELEASE

Carp fishing Bivvie Bog Roll is now available!!

That's right the bog roll developed just for carp anglers. Each sheet is finished in a matt camouflaged finish and is produced from a special state of the art paper which is fully compatable with Vinaloo Curry and strong lager effluents. No more will the bog roll dissolve in your hands. Also this roll is personally endorsed by Julius Crundiff. Each sheet has Julius's portrait on it together with his signature.

LATEST: Current top field tester Xerxes Bodjup report several double and two thirtys whilst using this great new accesory.

SPECIAL OFFER:

5 rolls of the all new Bivvy Bog Roll for only ?18.00 (RRP ?28.00)

Contact Albert Blaster at www.bivvyb@vomit.com today and have your credit card ready.....

P

Philip Inzani

Wow what a great idea....is it possible to personalise the face that appears on the paper ? I can imagine there would be a big demand if you could "clean yourself" on a person of your own choosing.

S

Stewart Bloor

Ron...made me laugh, but, many a true word said in jest...thanks to one and all for the kind comments...I'll have to a similair one soon directed at barbel fishermen to redress the balance and show that it wasn't malicious in any way...

R

Ron Clay

Sounds a great idea. Thank goodness we can laugh at ourselves. Next the matchmen and then the fly fishers.

S

Stewart Bloor

You've got it Ron...that's the way my mind has been working...watch this space, as they say...

J

John Tait

Sedge, I am very, very upset !! - for the last 20+ years I thought that I was a carp angler, but now, thanks to your article, I realise that I am not !! Maybe I should shave off the beard and moustache, and have a hair-cut ( although I don't really want to lose the pony tail ) - and then, for good measure, next time my nephew calls me to see about going fishing, tell him to p*** off.

Will that do it ??

Jonty

S

Stewart Bloor

Jonty, don't worry, the barbel anglers are next in the firing line...oh dear, you're one of them as well aren't you...

J

John Tait

I am most definitely not `one of them`, thankyou very much, Reverend !! - but I do barbel-fish. And Tench-fish - and `any damned fish daft enough to take the bait`-fish !!

I think I'll take up golf - unless they are on your list of targets as well ???

Jonty

S

Stewart Bloor

After I've gone through every possibility on FISHINGmagic, I'm turning my caustic literary pen towards GOLFmagic, CYCLINGmagic and anything else I can get my teeth into....the world is my oyster....gggrrrrhhhhh...

J

John Tait

In that case, one must learn to `turn the other cheek`, mustn't one ?? - that is , until one happens to meet YOU on a dark riverbank somewhere!! - Mind you, with your record, you'd look upon a ducking as par for the course, wouldn't you, Stewart ??

80)

Jonty

S

Stewart Bloor

I turned the other cheek last time I was with Gary Knowles....but that's another story...