Navigating the site

DorsetTangler

Reaction score
On most forums I visit, when you are reading through a thread and reach the bottom and there are no more posts, just below is usually a link to jump back into the forum you were reading.
On this site there appears to be nothing, so the only way is to scroll back up to the top then click back into "general fishing" or "coarse" or whatever.

The back button is no good as if you were on page 3 or 4 etc you just start stepping back through pages (and the site forgets which threads you've read)
So have I missed something or is this just the way it is?

Thanks

B

binka

Each to their own but I open threads in new tabs (or windows) and then when I'm done I just close that tab/window which saves scrolling back through the pages you've just read or going through the header menu to get back to the forum where you started.

iannate

The fish made me do it!
Reaction score
Click on the "New Posts" tab at the top, then as Binka said right click on each subject you want to read, if you click on the v in blue box it will scroll down to any post(s) in the thread that you haven't read since you last looked or ignored from your last session.

DorsetTangler

Reaction score
Click on the "New Posts" tab at the top, then as Binka said right click on each subject you want to read, if you click on the v in blue box it will scroll down to any post(s) in the thread that you haven't read since you last looked or ignored from your last session.

I don't think you understood what I was asking?

iannate

The fish made me do it!
Reaction score
I don't think you understood what I was asking?

Sorry, but from what you said, the suggestion would do what you want it to do as you can read any un-read posts and they would be marked as read (non-bold text.) It may not separate the different sections (general fishing etc.) but you can get a good idea of what you want to read from the title and the section heading is given on the far right. It means that you don't have to use the back button.

:)