Never again

Reaction score
I'm going down that London tomorrow.........on a big train..........on my own. Can't wait.......probably won't sleep tonight. It's one of then tilty trains. I might be sick.

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Matty mate, don't worry about the tilty train, when you see what fishing we've got down here you won't wanna go back!

Second thoughts, take a sick bag just in case, how fast does yer combined harvester go up there?

Morespiders

Reaction score
Get somebody to carry your bag, in case you have to walk the length of the train to find a seat

Reaction score
Might not be with you for long - my fans gone.

Warning Event Notification.

A cooling device has exceeded a non-critical threshold.

Contact your Help Desk or Dell Technical Support for further assistance.

CPU's slowed right down. Might cause some malfunnythinkin.........

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Morespiders(ACA) wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>Get somebody to carry your bag, in case you have to walk the length of the train to find a seat</blockquote>I'll look out for some old fogey with a ****y heart and a fag in his mouth. In my experience they're fitter than they'd have you believe.

Morespiders

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Matt Corker wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote><blockquote class=quoteheader>Morespiders(ACA) wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>Get somebody to carry your bag, in case you have to walk the length of the train to find a seat</blockquote>I'll look out for some old fogey with a ****y heart and a fag in his mouth. In my experience they're fitter than they'd have you believe.</blockquote>

Tragic, cant you focus your bottom on the fan to keep it going?

I was smoking two fags at once the other night with you.

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
Matt,

Things not to do when in London.

Dont smile

Dont look at anyone

Dont give a tramp 10p for a cup of tea (it could be Cakey collecting bait money).

Dont eat kebabs

Dont walk in the wet, its bound to be Piss.

Dont take leaflets off people, they will want some money off you.

Dont speak English, cos nobody else does.

And Dont come down here selling your Big Issue.

Take care, they will smell you a mile off. Northern lad with cramp, doesnt have any idea of where he is going on his own. And dont come down here to be sick, throw up in the street upnorth, no one will notice then.

I can see this will be on the news tomorrow night.

Corker found tied to railings with his pants round his ankles. He had no money on him (tight northern git) but did have a pair of new looking forceps, we say new looking, but until we pull them from his arse we wont be sure.

Morespiders

Reaction score
Raymond, Dont frighten the lad, first time in the big city.

You forgot Mr Clarke.

Dont look sideways when your having a pee. Look straight ahead./forum/smilies/nerd_smiley.gif

C

Cakey

Matt.............I thought all northerners collected bait money by begging

when in London dont pull big breasted red heads .............................one of them will be mr Clarke !!!

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Morespiders(ACA) wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

Sorry Mr Clark./forum/smilies/nerd_smiley.gif

One nutter, Mr Paul (POSH), is a very stable chap of the highest integrity,a high up history teacher, a pillar of the community.

Im quite sure if he had not been there we would all have gone to our doom!!!

That just leaves you know who/forum/smilies/embarassed_smiley.gif</blockquote>

I've heard them outside my room, they keep on saying the ones who think they're stable are the dangerous ones. They've given me a nice jacket to wear.. BUT the sleeves are a bit long ,they go right round the back, and it's white AND there are no leather patches on the elbows.

Have a nice time in London, Matt - I was born there and lived in Kent until I was early my early twenties....then they committed me to the North - who will I fish for - or can I have one of my personalities fish for each team?

Meeting Corker and knowing he is allowed to go into the community unaccompanied has given me hope for the future - that and the fact I've been conditioned to control my bowel movements. The say my nickname is Renfield cos I'll eat anything -why?

Morespiders seems to be trusted to take the challenged on outings, the folks from the home for distressed gentlefolk, me.......is he one of those Secret Millionaires?

Graham Whatmore

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quote><blockquote class=quoteheader>I've been conditioned to control my bowel movements. </blockquote></blockquote>

Is that a free spirit, beatnik type bum that lets go at any time? I had one of those recently when I had to take enema's the day before a barium meal test, talk about lift off, its a wonder I never blew the pan apart, cor mate! Its the fastest I have moved for bloomin years, reckon I would have got up that Ribble hill in 20 seconds flat mud or no mud.

This norf sarf fishing thing is it on the Severn? Thats half way innit? Well it is for me anyway.

B

Baz (Angel of the North)

Don't know what the southerners are doing on this thread, not even trying to talk about something they know nothing about. Appart from their usual gibberish.