New barbel section!

E

EC

Well I thought my last post was ace!

An admission of guilt followed by some justification of my actions then ended by a witty friendly jolly snipe at one of our regulars, all back slapping and guffaw guffaw!

B

BLAM

Please adjust forum title:

New barbel POLITICS section! - what you've been waiting for!

E

EC

Actually Blam, not a bad idea mate, how about an 'angling politics only' section?

C

Chris Pearson

Edddie,
Even simpler than that mate,give the 2 of them their own section for anti-BS rants it could be called "The 2 Counts".

B

BLAM

My point was tongue-in-cheek, Eddie but yours is actually a good idea. It certainly seems to generate interest.

J

jason fisher

just you wait eddie next time youre in the bunkhouse im going to feed them to you in your sleep.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
I can't reply to all the individual comments on this thread but just let me assure everyone that I really do try not to take sides. I didn't single out any individuals regarding personal agendas and insults and if I gave the impression that I had then I apologise.

What I stand fast on though is that name-calling, from whomever it comes from, including Bob, is daft and meaningless.

And what annoys me most are those individuals who hop from one forum section to another, and from one thread to another, with remarks obviously aimed at stirring, who think it's good sport for all, when it's really only amusing to a few who are like-minded.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
And regarding my last paragraph above, I'm surprised that those who indulge in this 'sport' of thread hopping with the wooden spoon can't see what disruption they're causing. Or do they care?

Baz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Graham.
I made a hasty decision last night, to which I now regret.
I also stand by what I said, in that I am not haveing a go at this perticular thread. I was merely pointing out what has happened in the past.

If you take the time to look carefully enough,
for my better remarks,you will see that I have wished this new Barbel section all the best of luck on three seperate occasions.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Glad you're not staying away Baz. Like you, I'm standing by what I said, but I hope we can disagree without acrimony.

E

EC

No Blam, I insist, it was your idea!

So what about a politics and comments section then boss man?

Regarding forum hopping, if like me you click latest posts then as you refresh the page then thats what tends to happen, that said I do all types of fishing except game, which is for p... , oh never mind!

Jase I know better than to fall asleep in the presence of such individuals.

Baz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thanks lads, and thank you aswell Graham.
There was another isue on my mind elsewhere on the forum yesterday, so I got meself pretty well wound up.

Next time you lads go for a pint, have one on me.
Graham, you can be my special guest over at the clubhouse (o

C

Chris Pearson

Baz,
Could you e-mail me your Switch details,my local doesn't take IOU's ;-)