New Tackle.

P

Peter Morton

Right i'm of to bed,but in the morning i want to hear what new bits of tackle Santa brought you.
Peter.

P

Peter Morton

A Maver Muletto Marginmaster pole and a Shimano Catana 4000R reel........Top presents from the wife!

A

Alan Roe

A Coleman Twin Burner Stove!!
More Tea Vicar??
Brew and Bacon butties at the same time....Heaven!

J

John Pleasance

Could be handy if you have a widlife crisis Steve :)

I've got the poshest pair of Rapala forceps y'ever did see.Plus cash for a new barbel rod

S

Stuart Johnson

I got a hutchy landing net, a cold weather suit and a couple of fishing books.

S

Stewart Bloor

Alan Roe E-mail member
Posted: 25/12/01 12:02:00 PM
A Coleman Twin Burner Stove!!
More Tea Vicar??

No thanks, I prefer coffee......

A

Alan Roe

Would that be with or without milk....
Brown bread or white with the bacon??

A

andrew jackson

Father christmas was a little skint this year, so he put the kids first. As a result I have not recived my pressie yet. He did assure me that in a few weeks time, he would treat me to an Aqua 60 though.

J

James Bradshaw

A ''Lynx'' aftershave/deodorant/shower gel pack... no, I'm not drunk - the bag they come in is perfect for keeping reels in! (And a multi-purpose ''fisherman's'' knife, and a monocular (is that a word? Either way, like binoculars, but just one - you know what I mean!)) Shame I forgot to put ''chest waders'' on my Xmas list - never mind - it's my birthday in a fortnight!

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
A hand towel with a fishing motif and my name embroidered on it for wiping the slime and other nasties off my hands. I think the missus is trying to tell me something.

C

Cakey

old bill stopped me for doing 92 on local by-pass,they made sure i hadnt been drinking told me to slow down and let me go.
and i had the CAKEY plates on !

S

Sam Moorhouse

a nice shimano carp rod 3lb tc(Ihope to land a couple 20lb ers on this)

A

Andrew Webber

A 9ft daiwa spinning rod, some braid and a a few new lures, can't wait to christen them!

P

Phil Hackett

LED Head torch (Black Diamond)
Two books
Everest
The Blue Planet
Excellent!!!!

And more bloody socks
Again!!!

P

Paul Thompson

Barbel - up close and personal videos, and a top little hand held computer fishing game.The instructions said theres a 25lber waiting to be caught, but you will need skill, dedication, patience etc to catch. Second put in and I got the bugger......
Fantastic, just wish that would happen in real life :)(mind you, real life doesn't have a reset button)
ps: My brother-in-law, still trying for biggie, with no luck.His brother-in-law turns up half cut at 10pm and catches it after 5 mins..tee hee

R

Rodney Wrestt

Hi Paul,
I did the same It's all in the wrist...ahem. ;o}~