new to fishingmagic.com

adrian hoare

Reaction score
hello there everyone ! i just love being in touch with other anglers so we can tlk about and share catches etc .
i Prefer my river fishing to anything else - namely the tidal and non tidal thames in middlesex , its all about fishing the "unknown" for me .
Had some good carp , barbel , zander , pike , perch etc this season .

Anyway , thats all for now guys nice to meet you all and say hello !!

Please feel free to leave some messages , would be nice to chat to you all

i have been a member for a couple of years and not used the forum so here goes !!

Cheers ,

from adrian

P.s im trying to upload a profile picture so people can see a pic every time i post , can someone show me how to do this please that would be gr8 !

Last edited:

slime monster

Reaction score
Hi Adrian, lucky for you I got to you before the loony tunes..there are a few on here, anyway you wouldn't be related to Sue a girl I met in Stafford by any chance ..I was told she was a Hoare..welcome and tight lines mate :w

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Looney tunes???

You've just met him Adrian!

Welcome to FM.

So you're not too far from Clattercote? It's a great day out if you fancy putting some faces to names? Well, apart from Slimey, he's got a radio face ;)

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Not too sure Adrian? TomTom gets me there...

Have a look at the Aces v Chavs thread, it might be on there?

Reaction score
Welcome Adrian,

Just remember what your parents told you about accepting invites from strange men based in the Avon catchment area.

Fortunately for you the main nutters are sharpening their hooks for a weekend blanking on the Tidal trent..so you should be safe for a few days.

Just be careful........

You'll be safe...eventually

Poshers

---------- Post added at 20:14 ---------- Previous post was at 20:11 ----------

Wanna swap

Slime *****......hmm thats you and Spiders then....

Adrian when you join us wonderful band of FMers on our Fish-ins - if you find that Slime and/or Spiders are on the list of attendees....keep close control of all your socks.

quattro

Reaction score
Hi Adrian. How's the Thames fishing these days? I started my fishing "career" on the tidal Thames at Teddington, and have memories of Roach Dace and Bream, this was back in the fifties. I remember catching my first brown trout under the suspension bridge while I was Bleak snatching. I'll never forget the excitement:)
I also caught my first Barbel at Sunbury legering with sausage meat, about 6lb. Ah those were the days:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Anyway, welcome to FM, they're a great bunch of guys with a wealth of knowledge, and great (sometimes weird) sense of humour.

---------- Post added at 19:31 ---------- Previous post was at 19:19 ----------

Hi Adrian, how's the Thames fishing these days? I started my fishing "career" on the tidal Thames at Teddington in the fifties, and have fond memories of some brilliant Roach, Dace and Bream sessions. I caught my first Brown Trout under the suspension bridge while Bleak snatching, I'll never forget that moment:)
I also caught my first Barbel at Sunbury, about 6lb, legering with sausage meat, are they still there?
Anyway, welcome to FM. They're great bunch of guys (and ladies) with a wealth of knowledge and great (sometimes weird) sense of humour:):)

---------- Post added at 19:32 ---------- Previous post was at 19:31 ----------

Woops. Double take somehow:eek::eek: