Newsletters by E-mail

tonybalony

Reaction score
A couple of years back I used to get e-mail newsletters - every Friday if my aged memory serves me well. I enjoyed the updates - a bit like an on line fishing magazine. They suddenly stopped and I sent in a couple of messages to find out why. No-one could help. I also changed my e-mail address in case it made a difference but still no good. I am wondering am I the only one or has this been a common occurrence. I still don't receive any??

tonybalony

Reaction score
Its been a couple of weeks now and there has not been any sign of a newsletter. Not a major problem but it does niggle a bit. I could try deregistering my e-mail address and starting again, but I did this when it first went wrong and nothing changed. Any advice out there?

Jeff Woodhouse

Moaning Marlow Meldrew
Reaction score
No don't do anything, it might be that we haven't sent any out. Our Technical man, who would do this, has been assigned a very important job that he has to finish quickly. (No, it's not brewing the tea either!)

paul_sharman

Reaction score
Newsletters

Hi Tony,
Just wanted to let you know that our plans for newsletters from now on is that they will be on a monthly basis to begin with while we adopt the same system that our sister site uses.
The first of these newsletters went out in September and I will check and make sure your email is on that list so you get a copy from now on.
Once we are up to speed it may be we decide to increase the frequency but for now please expect a monthly summary of news, features and competitions.
Best regards,
Paul Sharman
Editor
Fish and Fly Ltd