NGT Dynamic large bivvy table.

mikench

Reaction score
I don't have one but saw one last time out and was impressed. I bought a side table with spindly pop out and extendable legs when I first embarked on my piscatorial adventure. I used it once and it kept collapsing and was deemed utterly useless.

The NGT incarnation is sturdy with legs and duck feet like a chair. In large format it weights 2.5kg. The guy I saw set one up next to his chair and it accommodated his bait boxes, disgorgers etc and flask. He preferred it to a side tray. I had a good look at it when he packed up and was very impressed at how strong and well made it was. It was never going to collapse on level or uneven ground. They are about £46 on offer with a carry case. It looked just the job for a spacious peg and I could see it being used for a picnic and camping as well.

Last edited:

john step

Reaction score
Go for it. Anything sturdy to keep bait and other gubbins close at hand without stretching down has got to be good. Its nice to have somewhere to put coffee and sandwiches out of reach of the ants too!

mikench

Reaction score
I'm tempted Pete. It's 28cm high extending to 39cm. NGT stuff is well made and good value in my experience.

Last edited:

markcw

Exiled Northerner
Reaction score
Oxford, and occasionally Warrington Lancs
I have a small NGT bivvy table for when I take a chair and couple of rods.
It is in a carry case with handles and removable padded shoulder strap. case has fold down extendable locking legs, comes with a feeder box in it, I can remove the table from the case and leave feeder box in it, or leave in case with feeder box, on it's own it takes a couple of bait boxes and few tubs of soft hooker pellets.
Suits me for what I need, I take to much tackle anyway.