Nitecore Thumb

Ray Roberts

Reaction score
The Nitecore thumb is a small rechargeable torch. it’s about three inches long and weighs next to nothing. I originally bought it to hang on my key ring, but is actually far more useful than that. I know many people despair of over bright head torches and this is where this particular torch scores highly. it has a strong belt clip that allows it to be clipped to the peak of a baseball cap, or any other stiff brimmed hat. The white beam has three settings. The brightest is easily bright enough for walking with the dimmest good for baiting up. Additionally there is a red lamp which points downwards. Both lamps are switched separately and accessible from the underside of the cap. The light is quick to recharge and can run for up to 22 hours on the lowest setting. something I should have mentioned earlier is that the tip of the light is tilt-able downwards so it can point directly an what you are doing. It is quite expensive at around £21 from Amazon, but you won’t have to buy batteries anymore and I use it in preference to a “proper” headlamp. I now have two as I thought the original one I bought about three years ago had given up the ghost, but after I had replaced it I found the micro USB lead I used to charge it with was duff, grr. I can’t tell any difference in the battery duration to the old lamp. As I have it attached to my key ring for most of its life it has been dropped numerous times and survived it is very robust. I can’t think of one bad thing to say about this product, it has far exceeded my expectations..
9f70b607d2410ed7c804e049e5d62bf6.jpg

ba499856bfdf85fca0d5486d2470a1f9.jpg

Reaction score
I can,Amazon,dont deal with them since they rippef me off £70 for Garmin satnav updates that they said were compatible and werent,I would rather cut my privates off than give them a halfpenny....

Ray Roberts

Reaction score
Also available from other outlets. I don’t like the tax evading aspect of Amazon but I can’t fault their after-sales. They have always done right by me. They have recently refunded me for a set of Bluetooth headphones that the manufacturer messed me about over. I had them for just over a year. Then the manufacturer sent me a new set anyway but after I had replaced them with a different make. I gave them to my granddaughter yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chrissh

Reaction score
The best night light I bought is a Prox PX991, it clips on to a bait tub and operates by passing your hand under a season to turn it on /off

1506907268612_2.jpg
on to a bait tub and operates by passing