North West Region Barbel Society

F

Fred Bonney

<u>Just for clarification:</u>

I don't organise the meetings, that is down to the Regional Organisers.

I'monly the messenger.

Reaction score
So its you we'll have to shoot then Fred /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

I had all my Coalport collection bubblewrapped for Eric Knowles to value - does this Gary Knowles fellow know anything about antiques...and does he have Fiona Bruce's telephone number? I'll go along just in case!

F

Fred Bonney

Ducking and diving working alright so far, Posh./forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Anyway enjoy tonight, thosewho are venturing out,hope the weathers good for your journeys.

E

EC

Well done Gaz, a really good gig tonight, some stunning fish captures, andgood stories to go with them.

Morespiders

Reaction score
I will second that, your a card Knowlsie, 3x 4lb perch off the boats, dreams lad , dreams.

Nice to see you again EC.

stuart clough

Reaction score
Thirded. Very interesting talk, and a lot of cross overs with my own fishing, methods wise. Would have liked to stay for a chat but that sack of hemp was getting heavy, and all those mentions of Jamesons gave my chauffeur a bit of a thirst. ;>)

Incidentally, the territorial wrasse theorey is correct - and they are always hooked on the stinger.

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

"and all those mentions of Jamesons"

Just got a text from Gary, says his head hurts, good evening i take it then.

/forum/smilies/party_smiley.gif

G

Gary Knowles

Thanks guys...glad you enjoyed the evening....

That Jameson's has a lot to answer for..../forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif

Reaction score
Really enjoyed the evening. Thanks Gary a great night.

AND it really made me think about my approach to fishing with limited time. Good to meet you, and Uncle Dave and Eddie.(As well as the company of Nice Mr. Spiders and young Corkers; who was well behaved so we allowed him to stay up late)

Plenty of good company, a raffle prize win (some of Uncle Dave's delights).

Eddie....are you sure those white tickets were'nt from an earlier raffle you've entered...and you got confused? /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Poshers

E

EC

I asked for blue tickets and they were the closest they had mate.

rroberts

Reaction score
Guys, not sure how this happened but I received a call in the ealry hours of this morning congratulating me an my record breaking catch of perch...

for clarity, the Ouse perch in the slideshow were all 4lb+...the chew fish (5 in consecutive casts) were all 3lb+

That said, my thanks go to whoever woke Wol up in the early hours of this morning to tell him about my catch...he hasn't seen 7.00am before so he's well chuffed /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

lol lol lol

how funny? i sat up in bed scratching me head (honestly itwas me head) looking at this text at some ungodly hourthinking i only spoke to him a few hours ago and he was Barbeling, has he fluked a record Perch i thought

bloody FM members........

/forum/smilies/sleepy_smiley.gif