not another bread thread !

associatedmatt

Reaction score
sorry if this has been covered but can not find the other recent thread about bread .

im going to plan a attack with bread or maggots this weekend and have some worms for just in case .

I got a bit carried away today there was a whole cut loaf of bread out of date so i stuck it all through the food processor end result is a huge bag of bread liki bread :D

what best way to store it before using it ? Im currently have it in a big sealy bag if that's what there called and just left on kitchen side . im sure i will have some left over can i freeze the leftovers and reuse again ?

going to punch some discs around 8mm what size hook has others used for this in past ? Was going to just ball it in slightly upstream to get the crumbs flowing and the fish come looking .

thanks

The bad one

Reaction score
I've a freezer full of wizzed up bread. Never had a problem with it frozen even when I've fetched unused unfrozen bread home for refreezing.

associatedmatt

Reaction score
thanks lads , much smaller sized punch bread than i expected and great info on punch prep too:thumbs:

associatedmatt

Reaction score
I would of had enough time as I'm going tommorow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jasonbean1

Reaction score
Word of warning if you are going feed liquidised bred by hand on flowing water......it floats for a long time so best to wet it.