Not Big But Hard

S

Stuart Johnson

Graham, Empty the place you must be joking. Two more runs, one Bream 5lb 12oz and that was it. But it beats working.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
A 5.12 from there is a result Stu - could have been the FISHINGmagic cap that did it. And it's surprising what you can do when you haven't got Chub Johnson with you. (Just thought I'd give Sedge a rest being as he caught a carp the other day).

P

peter webber

just goes to shoiw you that even the best can have a hard time of it.

S

Stuart Johnson

The hat helped, but I'm sure it was that slap up super you bought me. OOps I should not have said that.

S

Stewart Bloor

Well Graham and all, you'd better find another fall guy to take your blanker jokes from now on...I've caught in the last 3 trips..and not a carp, but plural...carps...At this rate I'll be writing a weekly column...

S

Stewart Bloor

Don't worry Stu..we know you're only teasing...Graham never bought anybody anything...Last time I was in the Talbot at Kempsey with him, he said 'do you want a drink?' 'Yes' I replied..so he turned to the barman and said 'he wants a drink'...then walked off...

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
And he promised me he wouldn't rat on me that I bought him a posh supper 'cos I don't want to lose my hard-earned reputation.

DAVE COOPER

Reaction score
Posh supper up north? What's that then, bag of crisps and a pickled egg?

Nice slab Stu. Don't wear yourself out before Fishersgreen though. Sedge has peaked too early already....

N

Neil Wayte

We would love to see Sedge on the relief channel cos if he hooks one it will pull harder then anything the Rev has hooked before.I hope you can find a couple of carp anglers to have a go at these amazing fish.

S

Stewart Bloor

Peaked too early....I'm back where I belong...at the top of my profession...

S

Stewart Bloor

Neil, good to see you on line today...I thought you'd gone into hiding after the SWAG group had frightened you off...
Relief channel...the only relief around will be the RMC team's at the final whistle when you go home with your tails between your legs...after the SWAG Dream Team have sent you packing back down south...

S

Stuart Johnson

Dave and Sedge, it was a posh supper, honest. I even had waiter service on the bank. Graham, sorry I do not want to ruin your rep. but world has to to know, your the worlds most swave, debonair and generios person there is with out a wallet.

P

Paul Williams

Theres more to this supper than you lot are letting on!! waiter service on the bank? i've got it!!! Graham sent Dave for pie n chips with the usuall "Oh i have forgot my wallet, but whats cash between friends eh Dave so you pay"
Am i close????

D

Dave Johnson

Steady on fella's I ve only been away three days and Grahams splashing out on meals, Sedge is catching regularly and we are shaping up for some southern softy bashing.......

Hello Niel, not seen you on the site for a while, not hoping to pick up on our strategy for the RMC do I hope? LOL