November Caption Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

bennygesserit

Reaction score
suspicions are raised as the person organising the Angling Trust's market research is revealed.

Paul Boote

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Caption_November_2014_zpsfd65d753.jpg

TIGER, tiger, burning bright
In the forests of the night,
What immortal hand or eye
Could frame thy fearful symmetry?

Spot on with the last two words, Blakey Boy.

greenie62

Reaction score
The bailiff carefully trims the boat to ensure the tension in the braid is just right and at the right height to take out the annual invasion of canoeists! :eek:

nicepix

Reaction score
After being hounded out of the Pacific, Atlantic, Southern Ocean and Mediterranean a Japanese long liner makes one last effort to land some tuna.

---------- Post added at 22:00 ---------- Previous post was at 21:58 ----------

After hitting the 'Send' button several times while renewing his Rod Licence online Derek is determined to get his money's worth.

ken more

Reaction score
"now then, when is the best time to introduce my three secret weapons, my tried and tested waggler rods?"

Windy

Reaction score
GCHQ's new camouflaged internet monitoring aerial array, tasked to read internet fishing sites, forums and emails.

All with a view to monitoring and countering the serious threat referred to by its participants as "the Barbel Wars" :eek:

:wh

greenie62

Reaction score
GCHQ's new camouflaged internet monitoring aerial array, tasked to read internet fishing sites, forums and emails.

All with a view to monitoring and countering the serious threat referred to by its participants as "the Barbel Wars" :eek::wh

Windy,
I think you may just have contravened Sec2 of the OSA! :eek: Be prepared for this site to be taken down without further notice!
Forum members: If the forum starts acting funny or packs up - it's all Windy's fault! ;):rolleyes::eek:mg:

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
He doesn't know his blue and white marker float is tangled against the boat.

Now What bait is on What Rod ???

Paul Boote

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

All with a view to monitoring and countering the serious threat referred to by its participants as "the Barbel Wars" :eek:

:wh

Also monitors illicit Centrepin ownership and capable use. I've put my tinfoil hat on, as a result.

Murray Rogers

Reaction score
The rods were just to disguise the fact that the Eastern European had side mounted on the boat, a flame thrower and Torpedo tube.

Status
Not open for further replies.