Oak Double Float Box & Floats

Aknib

Reaction score
A very solid double float box handmade in Oak by Gaz at Fisherman’s Paradise… The box alone would cost you over thirty five quid posted.

This was my carefully considered ‘cover everything’ still and slow moving water collection prior to making my own floats but hasn’t moved for nearly three years, please bare in mind that both the box and many of the floats are used and will show signs of use but be assured that everything is good and solid.

The floats themselves consist of Dave Harrell, Drennan, Kamasan, Middy and Premier Floats which are generally in sets containing various sizes of each float with everything from canal and dibber style floats to bodied wagglers and driftbeaters with a total of seventy floats, many replicated in a black tipped variant, to suit just about every situation.

I've over painted and varnished the tips to incorporate extra length to the tip colour in order that they will comfortably accommodate worm fishing as well as being able to dot them down for smaller particles such as maggot, caster and hemp etc.

Smaller, more sensitive floats in the first two compartments along with heavier and bodied variants in the second two compartments which also houses a small box containing accessories such as quick change float adaptors, beads for slider fishing and some fine diameter silicone for the dibber stems.

A nice, comprehensive collection of floats for the still and slow moving water angler.

Goods despatched via recorded and signed for delivery as soon as payment of £89 is received via PayPal or bank transfer…

A.JPG

B.JPG

C.JPG

D.JPG

E.JPG

Last edited: