Onepoundfishingtackle.co.uk

wardalan1987

Reaction score
Has anybody used these before?

Had a look through and they seem to have a few lures that seem worth a try, specially as they are only as the name suggests £1.

Surely as ever this has to be to good to be true......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alan Tyler

Reaction score
Pretty good. They buy up ends of product lines and sell them off. If you buy ten items, they come in a nice box (approx. shoe-box size) with fish pictures on, which I'd think worth the postage.
There is a jump in postage price after ten items, so (if you like boxes) it's worth getting a tenner's worth at a time.

lambert1

Reaction score
I posted a link a while back after I picked up their card at The Big One. I have a couple of the boxes too, which are great. The stuff is good although as end of line (no pun intended) the choice is limited. Dinsmores seem to feature quite a lot and I have always liked their stuff as good quality and reasonably priced. For those on a tight budget it is worth a look.

wardalan1987

Reaction score

I will place an order tonight. To be honest for the money it costs I think it's worth getting bits so that it can just sit in my bag on the off-chance that I need it.

To be honest think these lures will possibly be my first choice when in new swims. Better to have a £1 lure lost to a motorbike washed down the river rather than a £20 lure.

Then if they catch a fish it's a bonus!

(And I can't complain at a box)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keith M

Reaction score
Cheers lads, Will give them a go :)

and you say free fish box when you spend £10? anyone got a photo of it.

It's a green cardboard box with a lid but it is nicely covered in pictures of all different fish. A very nice presentation box which would be a great box for the tree at xmas if you wanted to give a box full of bits for an Xmas pressie.

I've been ordering the occasional £10s worth of bits and pieces over the last couple of years and have had the bits of tackle in three different sizes of the box depending on the size of the things I had ordered.

I've had things like a knife sharpener, a torch, some large forceps, some woolen thermal socks, tackle boxes a set of 6 rod rest heads etc and lots of other things and all for just a pound for each item or set of items.

It's well worth the money.

I mentioned it a few months ago in another post on FM

Keith

Last edited: