?Open? Fish-In, Beauchamp Court, River Severn.

Wiktor z Polski/Dr. Wodka

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Wiktor z Polski wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>2h20min from me ,please chaps count me in/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gifi promised to share some best polish vodka ,this time I wont forgot to bring it/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif</blockquote>

I wrote this on:

18/09/2008 21:35

Was the list closed by then?

Did I register wrong way?

F

Fred Bonney

Did you send a mail confirming?

If not then you wouldn't have registered.

Reaction score
Hi Wiktor,

I am sorry that your original request to attend the fish in at Beauchamp Courtwas not passed on to Mike Osborne at the time, and as Fred has already said, due to the very high numbers of people wishing to attend this event, we are no longer able to take anyone else.

That said, and given the exceptional circumstances, I have just spoken to Mike Osborne and we are both in agreement that we are more than happy for you to attend if you still wish to do so. Please could you confirm, either on this forum or by private message to me if you still wish to attend, and I will add your name to the list. I will also be more than happy to show you around the fishery on the day.

Best wishes

Will

F

Fred Bonney

They'll do anything for a vodka!/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Reaction score
Hi.Thanks for accepting my request to allow me fishing with the other fellow anglers.

Please count me in, I definitely be there.

yesterday(sunday) went to Severn by shrewsbury and had 7 barbel and nice chub in a flooded water!,i`m waiting for my magic double to come.....Hope the day will come sooner then latter.Any doubles barbel or zander swims around beauchamp court?

Will, I think your Message settings are disabled.I cant PM you

Can you send me a detail information about the fish ins along with some directions please.

best wishes

Vic

Reaction score
Can somebody please send me some directions with a mobile number,just in case I get lost and need some directions.What time are we planning to start etc... thanks

Reaction score
Maybe "captain carrottca" (in the earlier post)was right in the end?/forum/smilies/sad_smiley.gifI was really hoping this bad stuff about the BS is not true but I cant think of the other way at the moment.There is some other facts that concern me but as I just Sims to be talking to myself on this friendly thread,I will spare myself a time and effort. /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

F

Fred Bonney

Oh dear Wiktor,you were given instructions, but appear to have done nothing about it, and it's everybody else's fault

Will Golightly's PM is working.

Just for you, here's something for your navigation system

The Bluebell at Callow End, post code WR2 4TY.

The Bluebell is directly opposite to Beauchamp Lane and the fishery is about 1/2 mile down the lane.

I'm sorry to say I am unable to get there myself matters of the family stopped me going down today for our Committee meeting, and tomorrows fish-in.

Have agood day, those FMers going down

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Wiktor send Will a pm asking for directions, "message member" tab on his last post above /forum/smilies/thinking_smiley.gifGood luck tomorrow.

Hope everything is okay Fred.

F

Fred Bonney

Thanks Steve & Paul, it is.

Will is already down there so won't be able to answer the pm.

Wiktor, the instructions Will gave you, earlier on this thread about Pm'ing him.

A map is a navigation system then!!

Do you want somebody to come& hold your hand and lead you down there ?/forum/smilies/thinking_smiley.gif

<u>The Bluebell at Callow End, post code WR2 4TY. near Worcester

The Bluebell is directly opposite to Beauchamp Lane, and the fishery is about 1/2 mile down the lane.</u>

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&q=callow+end&cr=countryUK%7CcountryGB&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&resnum=1&ct=title

Reaction score
Mr Fred Bonn ey YOU ARE COMPLITE PATRIONAISING WAIST OF TIME!

I wan`t be there so you can happly take me of the list and stick it you know where.The "instructions"you talking about I did follow you idiot.Your posts are in a bad manner and Even I never meet you I dont like you.I did try to keep calm for long time but persons like you drive me mad.All the process of me booking with this fishins is big dissaster and I should have see this before.

Have good time all the good and disent fishermens. /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

F

Fred Bonney

Some people justcannot help themselves!!/forum/smilies/angel_smiley.gif

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Will Golightly wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quoteheader></blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

Hi Wiktor,

I am sorry that your original request to attend the fish in at Beauchamp Courtwas not passed on to Mike Osborne at the time, and as Fred has already said, due to the very high numbers of people wishing to attend this event, we are no longer able to take anyone else.

That said, and given the exceptional circumstances, I have just spoken to Mike Osborne and we are both in agreement that we are more than happy for you to attend if you still wish to do so. Please could you confirm, <u>either on this forum </u>or by private message to me if you still wish to attend, and I will add your name to the list. I will also be more than happy to show you around the fishery on the day.

Best wishes

Will</blockquote>

Read this again you plum head

It says all

F

Fred Bonney

Well Wiktor, it seems to me, that if you didn't get a response to your answer, you should have tried the other way.

Then you would have got all the answers and directions.

Maybe those you responded too didn't look in again, and if you were that keenyou should have tried the other means of making contact.

plum is that a form of Polishdrink?

Try again Wiktor this time.....

Mr Fred Bonney YOU ARE A COMPLETE PATRONISING WASTE OF TIME!

Reaction score

Mr Fred Bonn ey YOU ARE COMPLITE PATRIONAISING WAIST OF TIME!Mr Fred Bonney YOU ARE A COMPLETE PATRONISING WASTE OF TIME!

Mr Fred Bonn ey YOU ARE COMPLITE PATRIONAISING WAIST OF TIME!Mr Fred Bonney YOU ARE A COMPLETE PATRONISING WASTE OF TIME!

No plum is for swear world that you should know what I mean.