?Open? Fish-In, Beauchamp Court, River Severn.

F

Fred Bonney

This one day event is planned for Sunday, 26th. October 2008.

Start Time, from 08.00hrs.,Finish Time, late!

The event is open to all and to all Barbel Society members who wish to bring along a non-member fishing companion. All non-members and non-members of Beauchamp Court fishery will be met at the gate and issued day temporary membership.

There will be no charge for the event although we shall hold a raffle, with all proceeds to be donated to the charity ''Hereford, Worcs. & Gloucs. Air Ambulance Service''. Entry in the raffle is neither compulsory nor mandatory, each to their own choice.

Anyone wishing to attend may turn up on the day or, to avoid any delays at the entrance, to pre-register and have their temporary membership/permit forwarded to them by e-mail.

Whilst Barbel Society fishery rules require the use of unhooking mats, there will be a supply available for anyone who turns up without.

Mike Osborne, The Barbel Society, Fisheries Panel Chairman.

Footnote:- As noted in the Sutton 'Open' Fish-In thread, it is believed that the selection of the beneficiary charity is most worthwhile. In this case, something we as the Barbel Society owe them due to their attendance at this fishery in April 2006 to attend to my own injuries, received on the Fishery Enhancement Programme.

We trust attendees of this event support our view in this respect.

F

Fred Bonney

I shall definitely be at this one, hope to see all my FM mates down there.

As I've just come back from the pub and can still edit this post.

I should say, I would like to meet some new mates too,you wont regret your day with us.

S

STEVE POPE

Hi Everyone,

Would be great to catch up with all the FM members I met last year at Diglis, this is a superb fishery and the Lower river is at last coming back to form so the fishing should be good!

As Fred has said it would be nice to catch up with some new faces as well, meeting people face to face on the riverbank is a far different experience than chatting on the 'net!

Looking forward to seeing you there.

All the best.

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
I'd like to come along to this, if i can get the time off from work i will be there. /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Neil Mcmurran

Reaction score
You got room for a passenger wendy? split the petrol /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
He sits in back anyway lol, my daughter claims front seat all the time/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

P

Paul (Brummie) Williams

Wiktor...BC is near to Worcester, (downstream) on the West side of the river, one of my old hunting grounds and as Steve says a superb water. ( where do you live Wik?)

I will try to make it too Steve/Fred.......it will be nice to say hello.

P

Paul (Brummie) Williams

Then yes...the Severn is much closer mate. lol

Wiktor z Polski/Dr. Wodka

Reaction score
2h20min from me ,please chaps count me in/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gifi promised to share some best polish vodka ,this time I wont forgot to bring it/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Neil Mcmurran

Reaction score
Awww wendy, I was looking forward to this and booked the night off work /forum/smilies/crying_smiley.gif

not fished the severn for years!

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Neil we'll go to severn another day together, i know where to get day ticket from /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif. In the mean time we'll have to keep catching em on Ribble/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif