Our Graham

• Thread starter Ron Troversial Clay
  • Start date
R

Ron Troversial Clay

Nice to hear that Graham has had had good catch of still water rainbows.

He is certainly becoming a great all-rounder.

Now then Graham, lets have the tying of that fly that did the business? Their must be something in the pattern that works.

R

Ron Troversial Clay

Bloody Tesco's rainbow trout stink. I bought a couple for deadbaits the other day and they were awful.

Now I know why people in this country don't like eating trout.

Go out and catch yourself a nice fresh one.

J

jason fisher

personally i don't eat fish, i had a bad experience with some when i was 5 and it put me off for life, but i did try their fish for dead baits and the pike wouldn't even eat them.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Very plain really Ron (apart from the colour) but I'll put up a link to a picture of it tomorrow.

A

albert watkinson

our graham is indeed a great all - rounder.in 1968 he had a regular column in the crewe chronicle and before that he did a n angling programme on bbc radio stoke on trent all the time writing 3 books.he had a bream at 11lb 1ozs which was massive in those days.he has had scores over 9lb and hundreds over 8lb.yes he is a great all-rounder in more ways than one.
albert

J

jason fisher

i've got to admit that grahams writings are one of the things that has influenced me in my fishing and i have the greatest respect for him.

D

Dave Slater

I agree. A great all rounder. I was reading Advanced Coarse Fishing the other week. I hadn't read it for some years, but most of it is still relevant today.

A

Andy Nellist

sorry that last post of mine was directed at jasons comment :eek:)