PaSC Dam Flask 2015 (No) Fish-In

dangermouse

Reaction score
As his lordship has mentioned our annual bash in another thread I thought it might be time to get the ball rolling and start to try and pick a date for this year.

So...

28th June

5th July

12th July

19th July

26th July

2nd August

Tell us what you date you can make and we can organise to suit the majority.

Don`t forget to bring your subs!

flightliner

Reaction score
I drove around the 'flask last week, its full to the brim and going over the overflow. It did look good to go tho.
On the day you decide to go give full consideration to the Plough inn for lunch at the top end, two cooked meals for five pounds.
Double eggs, chips and peas.Pies, or whatever, tremendous value for the hungry angler/traveller, also the locally brewed falling down water-- the famous Farmers Blonde,

Last edited:

barbelboi

Reaction score
I drove around the 'flask last week, its full to the brim and going over the overflow. It did look good to go tho.
On the day you decide to go give full consideration to the Plough inn for lunch at the top end, two cooked meals for five pounds.
Double eggs, chips and peas.Pies, or whatever, tremendous value for the hungry angler/traveller, also the locally brewed falling down water-- the famous Farmers Blonde,

You lucky Northerners Mick- the pits down here are about a foot low and we're basking in sun cream weather................;)

Lord Paul of Sheffield

Reaction score
As his lordship has mentioned our annual bash in another thread I thought it might be time to get the ball rolling and start to try and pick a date for this year.

So...

28th June

5th July

12th July

19th July

26th July

2nd August

Tell us what you date you can make and we can organise to suit the majority.

Don`t forget to bring your subs!

I can Make 28 June, 5 July and 2 August

Morespiders

Reaction score
Ehh Mousie, you haven't paid your subs yet boy, and can you give me the cheque book back.

Barbelboi you can't come, your just a troublemaker, anyway you wouldn't find it

barbelboi

Reaction score
Ehh Mousie, you haven't paid your subs yet boy, and can you give me the cheque book back.

Barbelboi you can't come, your just a troublemaker, anyway you wouldn't find it

I don't think anyone finds it Del - that's if you mean the fish...................;)

Reaction score
If it's brimming then maybe better to wait till there's less in - start drinking loads of water to do your bit lads.

Anyway enough of this I'm really busy sorting everything out for my big announcement today.

Keep watching chaps.... I'm not sure which forum to post it on though.