PaSC Dam Flask fish in

Derek Gibson

Reaction score
Spidey,
If I am able,

Spidey,
If I am able (though not to fish), I will try to get up there. It would be nice to see you again and have a natter :).

Neil,
Your Grandfather was evidently captivated by the Flask, as indeed was I for many years. It was a very beautiful place, and held some majestic fish. Although it was never an easy water, those who persevered reaped rich rewards.
It has in the past produced pike to over thirty five pounds, Perch topping five pounds, Roach to two pounds plus, and a number of very large Bream, and occasionally huge Trout.
This is not heresay Neil, it's based on my own personal experience.
I make no apology for enthusing about the Flask. From the early seventies to the mid nineties it had no equal. And I have travelled far and wide over the last fifty odd years in the search for big fish.

Morespiders

Reaction score
right then who else is coming its a good day out with good food supplied and a bit of wine if you want it anybody welcome

Morespiders

Reaction score
Right then who's going it's this Sunday
Itsnotcatchingitsfishing you still coming boy?

Morespiders

Reaction score
Look forward to meeting you Itsnot don't forget your membership fees in a brown paper bag, yes 8-00am at the dam end next to the ticket machine

Reaction score
New Trophy

"The Ancient Monument" - to the angler whose attitude, approach, equipment, eating habits, toilet technique, approach to joggers and rowers, etc etc..

It's one to win... a pair!!! Celebrates an national monument for a PaSC monument!

There's an early hot favourite.....but look what happened to Shergar!!

Steve King

Reaction score
See you there about 8 ish. Will leave the Postman Pat Mobile at home and will squeeze the gear into the Fiesta as it is "slightly" more economical than the Land Monster! :eek:mg: