Pike 69

Perch@2

Reaction score
Hi there guys I started off course fishing, small silver's Jack Pike so on, but then got introduced to fly fishing, Trout down local river ( which I still fish ). After a certain time and water local to myself i turned my interest to Pike once again. So I joined forum for information and make freinds.

daniel121

Reaction score
Hi there guys I started off course fishing, small silver's Jack Pike so on, but then got introduced to fly fishing, Trout down local river ( which I still fish ). After a certain time and water local to myself i turned my interest to Pike once again. So I joined forum for information and make freinds.

Welcome to FM mate, I'm not a major fan of pike fishing I used to do it with my son when he was a teenager, we had some good times next to each other chatting however I can't imagine doing it with anyone else. Always said I'd try the fly one-day but never have doubt I will now.

Anyway there are plenty of lads here that will help you, quite a tight friendly bunch on here to be fair, see you around mate

Perch@2

Reaction score
Welcome to FM mate, I'm not a major fan of pike fishing I used to do it with my son when he was a teenager, we had some good times next to each other chatting however I can't imagine doing it with anyone else. Always said I'd try the fly one-day but never have doubt I will now.

Anyway there are plenty of lads here that will help you, quite a tight friendly bunch on here to be fair, see you around mate

Good day Daniel121, yes I'm back on fish magic and also use Fly fishing Forum and I love both.

Started off coarse fisherman then that led to fly fishing taught to me by good friend, then at same time I got introduced to Pike fishing (fixed spool) and loved that.

At present started fishing Dol y gaer /Pontsticill trying and learning Pikefly then unfortunately lockdown hits us. Saying that me waiting for fishing is small price to pay compared to some losing life.

You fish safe mate, catch you round ?