Pike fishing in cdaa waters

smithington

Reaction score
I am a member of CDAA Canterbury District Angling Association and I would love to fish for Pike. I have two weeks off work in November and I would like to hire a guide to take me fishing for Pike in around Canterbury for a couple of days, if necessary I will travel further a field.

Can anyone help. Or if someone is going out to Plucks Gutter, I will tag along with my own equipment. I just want to make sure that when I land a Pike I can un-hook it safely without harm and be able to return it without complication, I am one of those people who learn best from watching rather than doing.

I don't want to compromise anyones best swims, my problem is that I can only fish a handful of times a year as I work away on business from Monday to Friday all year.

Appreciate your feed-back

soffit

Reaction score
I am a member of CDAA Canterbury District Angling Association and I would love to fish for Pike. I have two weeks off work in November and I would like to hire a guide to take me fishing for Pike in around Canterbury for a couple of days, if necessary I will travel further a field.

Can anyone help. Or if someone is going out to Plucks Gutter, I will tag along with my own equipment. I just want to make sure that when I land a Pike I can un-hook it safely without harm and be able to return it without complication, I am one of those people who learn best from watching rather than doing.

I don't want to compromise anyones best swims, my problem is that I can only fish a handful of times a year as I work away on business from Monday to Friday all year.

Appreciate your feed-back

I grew up fishing in Canterbury. Vauxhall and Westbere lakes were crawling with pike and the Stour wasn't short of them either. I am available for a considerable sum at short notice....