Pike fishing teach in?

B

BUDGIE BURGESS

Now I am back in the country I am considering organising a Pike teach in.The reason being that over this past year many anglers on the web have expressed an interest.How many on this site are still interested ?

D

Daniel Whitelock

yeah i would be interested, i caught my first pike today and safely unhooked it no problems. i still think some proper tuition wouldn't do any harm though.
cheers Daniel

G

Goose Ganderton

You can count me in Budgie the more teachins the better any time any place Ill be there. Im in Kent and am happy to travel anywhere.

P

peter webber

Budgie Burgess
Great idea just tell me when and where.
I don't have transport but if I can i'll be there.

G

Goose Ganderton

Peter Im in Kent if you need a lift, if thats any good to you.

P

peter webber

Goose Ganderton.
Thanks for the offer of a lift thats very kind of you.
As soon as we know when and where i'll email you my phone number or you can email me if you prefer. To sort out times, pick up and costs.
By the way im in the medway towns area if thats still ok with you please let me know
thanke goose
pete

M

Mike Fidler

Budgie, perhaps we could make it a fish-in as well, I for one would like to meet up with more like minded fishermen from the south of this country.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Budgie sends his apologies for not contributing to this thread for a while. He's having terrible problems with his PC which he hopes to resolve soon.