Pilgrim’s Progress

R

Ron Clay

Ah Ah - There are more things in Heaven and Earth than are dreampt of in your philosophy......

R

Ron Clay

About 20 years ago, my old friend and one time member of the Coventry Specimen Group - Don Wittich was motoring through the Karoo at night on his way to Capetown. He saw in the sky a brilliant gold triangle. This thing followed him and Mary his wife for some distance. Then Don stopped his car, got out and tried to make out what the thing could be. It was very large and bright and hovered in the sky right over where they had parked.

Suddenly it took off into the night sky at terrific speed and disappeared.

Shortly after this Don was dramatically converted to Christianity and today is a fully ordained Anglican priest living in Capetown. He still goes fishing I beleive.

R

Rob Brownfield

I've seen a couple of strange flying objects when fishing Lanak Loch near Glasgow. It could have been flying beer tins, but I can tell u, the atmosphere was electric and the hairs on my neck stood on end. I packed up shortly after that incident and drove home....FAST!

P

Paul Williams

I've found you Sedge!!!! and i know your secret, Graham isn't far from the truth is he, i also know that picture on your article is the real you!!....watch out i have the black suit and glasses at the ready....BIB (Brummies in black)