Planned Fish-ins/Events 2007

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Colin North 1

Good to hear you and your wife share your passion for fishing. Some men would love to have their wife/Partner sharing this hobby...some however, use fishing to get away from their 'Dearest' lol.....

I can be very competitive at times and very determinant, hence I find it very hard to stop fishing once I started lol

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Graham,
Well done boss, that would make things a little easier....had to buy myself a diary to put in all the dates for the fish ins :-0....one is getting old and a little forgetful lol :-(

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
No Cakester....I'm not going to run away with you to live in the jungle....got a trip to france booked instead ;-) lol

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Hi Keith and welcome to the madhouse neil is very right there are some strange people on these fish-ins so be paricular which one's you go on! :)))))

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Whatever you do ..DON'T meet up with Baz --He's a cross-dressing gay bailiff who would love to be a traffic warden

C

Cakey

he was the local know it all that if I had a bag of poo he would have a bigger smellier one ................oh yeah reckons he used to work for shimano,Evan gave him some dinner one night and he helped himself to seconds then he would walk back to his car and drink a bottle of whiskey ,get up the next morning and start fishing again

Y

yoggy

ahh,thats him is it!!

I remember Nick telling me about him.

I like to avoid those type of blokes Cakey!!