Poland - Wales in Portugal on wed

Wiktor z Polski/Dr. Wodka

Reaction score
Wednesday 11 feb I think17 00 on bbc2 in friendly match Poland playing footee with Wales.As usual Better team is going to win again /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif Poland I mean.Guess the score and win shot of polish wodka on one of the fishins./forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Reaction score
There'll be a national strike and half the Polish team will be substituted withEnglish players to appease the unions. The Welsh players will then look down their noses at the English players because they can't speak Welsh. The Welsh will try to win the game by picking up the ball and running with it because they can't play football.

Alternative scenario.

The Welsh will get lost and not reach the stadium because the road signs are not in Welsh.

Poland 2 Wales 1

ANDY SKI

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Matt Corker wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

Alternative scenario.

The Welsh will get lost and not reach the stadium because the road signs are not in Welsh.

Poland 2 Wales 1</blockquote>It looks like luck might be on our side ,there is a plenty of road signs in polish now days.
Poland 3 Wales 0 - but only if the Welsh wont get there.

Reaction score
You are very optimistic MR spide./forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gifI went once to watch poland playing wales in cardif about 5 years ago with 3 welsh friends of mine,sat in a welsh sector with them.My missus draw before on one chick polish flag the other welsh and on my forhead football/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gifFirst goal went to wales,all sector went up cheering in extasy inc me/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gifthen poland scored goal and it was only me from that sector up and happy.2rows up from me few hard core welsh funs start swearing and behave like a plonks,then poland final 2 nd goal went in and me again up and loud.After football finished many welsh people came to me shake hands and said that poland deserve the win and i was very nicely surprised with them.It was a great match.....and mostly great atmosfere.Shame they not playing in wales/forum/smilies/sad_smiley.gif

Reaction score
Czesc Andrzej.

Benhaker have some problems with Lato(PZPN) and maybe leaving polish team

Poland 0:0 Wales half time It could have been 3:3 but they all playing if they would not want to score.

Here comes welsh cider for me now ,its almost as nice as polish wodka.

Second half comming.......

10 min to finish and poland score 1 st goal