Problem loading page

sagalout

Reaction score
I can preview a message by hovering on the title but when I clickety click click the thread I get a "problem loading page error". I am not going to be able to read any responses to this so I just hope the techie types will fix it and as if by magic it will all work again.

umer g

Reaction score
:w This post is so great and nice :w

I can preview a message by hovering on the title but when I clickety click click the thread I get a "problem loading page error". I am not going to be able to read any responses to this so I just hope the techie types will fix it and as if by magic it will all work again. :w

mick b

Reaction score
Yep its been happening to me recently as well, even today I have had to log back in because my post wouldn't load.

This forum used to run like a dream, but there now seems to be a glitch in the programme which raises it ugly head every so often.

In my experience its something to do with the adverts running up the left hand side of the screen because I get similar problems from other sites using them.

And I haven't loaded IOS 7 yet!

barbelboi

Reaction score
Yep its been happening to me recently as well, even today I have had to log back in because my post wouldn't load.

This forum used to run like a dream, but there now seems to be a glitch in the programme which raises it ugly head every so often.

In my experience its something to do with the adverts running up the left hand side of the screen because I get similar problems from other sites using them.

And I haven't loaded IOS 7 yet!

Use 'adblock' Mick then you won't get any ads on screen.