Progold monofilament

mikench

Reaction score
I started my reclaim procedure last Tuesday and doubt that I will receive the goods. I haven’t heard a thing.

mikench

Reaction score
Time has expired for the chinese fraudsters who haven't replied to me or PayPal. I have made my reclaim. Another example of if it looks too good to be true it usually is. We live and learn.

ian g

Reaction score
Mike , my tracking number said the item was delivered on 1st June , which it wasn't . I have emailed and did receive a reply . I emailed again last night nothing back yet so it looks like I will be following the same route as you

mikench

Reaction score
You received far more communications than I Ian. I heard nothing at all and had no replies to at least 3 emails requesting an update. PayPal had no response either. Ah well at least you will get your money back.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You received far more communications than I Ian. I heard nothing at all and had no replies to at least 3 emails requesting an update. PayPal had no response either. Ah well at least you will get your money back.
like I said before Mike, all that glitters is not Progold. ?

hope you get your money back soon.

bencarvosso

Reaction score
From looking at their website they seemed to have a way of displaying items if you put it in their search... then use one a few different prices they had set. Like some sort of algorithm. Pics coming from various reputable fishing retailers.

mikench

Reaction score
The whole site is a sham/ fraud/ con and shouldn’t be used at all. It looked good and it was the line I was after. I was dubious from the off, the name put me off but I was fooled.

ian g

Reaction score
I've put in issue with Paypal , hopefully it will get sorted . Pro Gold is bloody hard to track down though

Reaction score
Strangely I hadn't linked this,but my wife and I have bought two items of of f/book recently,one a pair of polarised sunglsses for me,paid by paypal,it came to about £17 with shipping,well the tracking shows,its been clipping around China and I've emailed several times,getting bog standard reassurances stating it's normal,this was ordered in mid May,when should I contact paypal???

Last edited:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
. Pro Gold is bloody hard to track down though

I get the impression it’s only produced (or shipped in) at irregular intervals, keep a saved search in Ebay and it will instantly flag up if any becomes available.

mikench

Reaction score
I f I know something is being shipped from China or the US and I receive updates/replies to emails , I'm happy to allow 4 weeks . After that I contact PayPal as a last resort. In the case of the Progold I was dubious from the beginning and after hearing nothing I acted sooner than normal. I must have bought thousands of items paying through PayPal and the number of reclaims I've made can be counted on the fingers of one hand. I feel that EBay etc have a bias to buyers which suits me.

Reaction score
I just have a funny feeling about these sunglasses,the same ad appears on f/book,but different sponsors,I believe it's all the same company,it states that my order was processed on the 29/30 May,according to tracking its still at the airport in China,seems very iffy to me.

kindaspooky

Reaction score
I've always ordered pro gold from Birmingham Angling Centre, spoke to them yesterday and they do have stock if its any help (y) 0121 373 6627

mikench

Reaction score
Very true Ian. I haven’t had to make many claims but have had nothing but satisfaction when I have. There are some bad people out there.