Recently Released SPRO Products For 2023!

Scuba Chris

Reaction score
From Jigs To Lures & Fishing Line ! Also Tools:)

Here's a fast look into products that SPRO has been releasing slowly at the ending of 2022. Of everything i find the new SPRO Cannonball Jigs deserve to be placed on a pedestal for possible best new product of 2023. Of course my favorite SPRO line has to be the Bucktail Jigs. During my 20yr of yearly Florida business trips i've caught everything from Stripers to Cobia & Snook with them.

Of course at that time i've used a slew of products from every major manufacturer. I've tried to stay away from aligning myself to just 1 company back then. I tried to use products that were strong & dependable but lightweight as well. And not expensive. Well that left out a few major players but found inexpensive substitutes that i felt worked just as well.

SPRO was one of the brands that i've used. I'm glad to see them introducing new lines to try. I'm still heavily into Mustad but trying to keep an open mind on SPRO & other products as well. So in this vid i'm showcasing some new releases being offered by SPRO.

Attachments

• Cover SPRO.png
    Cover SPRO.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 29

Aknib

Reaction score
SPRO has very limited opportunities for anagrams.

In fact I believe the OED lists only one and that is a decidedly dodgy noun for pros, as in pros and cons but i'm still not buying it.

A completely useless piece of information of course but I thought I ought to give back as I receive.

ROPS might also be plural for abbreviated cases of a certain eye disease.

Bored yet?

Welcome to my world.

@Clive

Reaction score
He's just product placing in return for payment. The fact that nobody on here gives a flying duck about the stuff he peddles doesn't seem to concern him. Its a forum with over 100k potential customers.

The site owners really should charge people like him for the advertising he's currently getting free.

Aknib

Reaction score
Well said Clive...

I was initially reluctant to reply but then I thought what the Hell, let's bust the ceiling for replies to his threads :ROFLMAO:

I'm waiting in anticipation of the Scampi Barbed, Reverse Bend, Incandescent, Barbecue flavoured River Wye Shrimper Rig :)

Incidentally...

Has anyone ever caught a Scampi?

Ray Roberts

Reaction score
Well said Clive...

I was initially reluctant to reply but then I thought what the Hell, let's bust the ceiling for replies to his threads :ROFLMAO:

I'm waiting in anticipation of the Scampi Barbed, Reverse Bend, Incandescent, Barbecue flavoured River Wye Shrimper Rig :)

Incidentally...

Has anyone ever caught a Scampi?

I bought some large raw king prawns the other week for perch, must be similar. I soaked them in Dynamite Baits predator liquid and had some nice roach and rudd on lumps of them, no perch though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk