Retirement from FishingMagic – in full this time!

klik2change

Reaction score
Graham i wish you a very happy retirement and successful achievement of all of your projects and ambitions - except the very last one. I simply can't imagine you wanting to sit on your laurels even for five minutes.

Fish on, Graham, fish on.

My very highest regards,

Chris

Grumpy Git @

Reaction score
Graham

May your retirement be long and fruitful, your ambitions all fullfilled. Don't get too comfortable in those fluffy slippers, there's still a lot of fishing to do.

Regards
Gary

calvin

Reaction score
All the best in your full time retirement Graham. Let's hope the trolls and other idiots don't think they can take advantage when your gone. Not that you'll be too bothered!

preston96

Reaction score
All the best mate, thank you for FM, it has been special over the years and that is down to one person...you.

You aint as tight as some make out either....every time i've opened my wallet to pay for your ale you have always told me to get myself one too.:wh

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
I wish you all the best for your retirement and want to thank you making Fishing Magic by far the best fishing forum/site.

I know there will be someone stepping into your shoes but he/she will never walk so well in them like you did over the years.

P.S are we allowed to say '******' now you going to retire? ;)

All the best and enjoy your freedom now xx

Stealph Viper

Reaction score
Don't know really what to say, i leave the site for a few days, and all hell breaks loose.

Well Graham, i am glad to hear that you are retiring, not because i don't like you or i don't enjoy this wonderful site, but purely because it is good to see someone taking a step out of the Norm to pursue new challenges and who can still look back and be proud of what they established.

Congratulations on a very successful and interesting site and even more congratulations on the retirement from editing but not from FM.

Yours respectfully appreciated.

Thank You

Steph McKenzie.

preston96

Reaction score
I wish you all the best for your retirement and want to thank you making Fishing Magic by far the best fishing forum/site.

I know there will be someone stepping into your shoes but he/she will never walk so well in them like you did over the years.

P.S are we allowed to say '******' now you going to retire? ;)

All the best and enjoy your freedom now xx

****** would that be "giveittomenowbigboy" ? i'm sure if it is he would allow it!!

Oh, theres a couple of *'s to few, you need to learn to count Claudia ;) :D

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
****** would that be "giveittomenowbigboy" ? i'm sure if it is he would allow it!!

Oh, theres a couple of *'s to few, you need to learn to count Claudia ;) :D

I see you haven't changed Paul, still thinking from down below lol

And which of the Editors edited the word '******'....it is not a swear word, merely the pronouncation of the German word Bagger which means Digger...so there!!! 'ave it ;) lol

preston96

Reaction score
I see you haven't changed Paul, still thinking from down below lol

And which of the Editors edited the word '******'....it is not a swear word, merely the pronouncation of the German word Bagger which means Digger...so there!!! 'ave it ;) lol

Claudia..i'm intrigued! spell it backwards so we all know...........oh, and my brains are there...................and i'm damned clever ;)

But Marsbar is cleverer :wh

preston96

Reaction score
They ******ed that..........oh for the early days eh, we dereggub poor Graham regular some nights eh? lol :j

Graham Marsden

Editor Emeritus
Reaction score
Well I'll be b u g g e r e d, turn me back for one minute and you b u g g e r s are b u g g e r i n g about like b u g g e r y, so b u g g e r off!:D

Seriously, most of the milder swear words like b u g g e r (as well as the worst ones) are automatically rendered with asterisks (*) by the forum software (American) and not by anyone moderating them.

Steve Plant

Reaction score
Best wishes for your retirement Graham, hope it is a long & happy & healthy & fish-filled one....
My FM visits are not regular but from what I've seen of other fishing sites, FM is absolutely head & shoulders above them all....thanks Graham. :)

Muffin

Reaction score
All the best Graham.

As has been said before thanks for all your hard work and devotion to fishingmagic, it is and will be for some time the catalyst to improving my fishing and life in general!

PS, if you need any pensions advice send me a PM :)

Skoda

Reaction score
As usual I manage to find the "news!" by about the ninth page! I can only echo the sentiments from all the others. Many thanks for putting my epic stories up (I've got another one ready).

All the best, and good luck in your retirement.

I guess you mean it this time.

Andy