Retirement from FishingMagic – in full this time!

Deanos

Reaction score
Marsdin you loser!

You should have been banged up in “Old Choky” years ago for what you have done to me!

My mam still claims to have seen you on the film of the Nuremberg trials!

All I can say is GET LOST YOU LOSER AND GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH!

It shall give myself and all the other members of the “Pontefract Gudgeon Fishers Club” the greatest of pleasure NOT to see any more pictures of you sitting on your BIG FAT ARSE advertising another freebie umbrella fit only for Mary Poppins to fly over the streets of London with, and not for a REAL Northern Angler to use.

Bitter? YES I AM BITTER.

BY WAY OF A GOODBYE PRESENT, I HAVE POSTED YOU A LARGE DONKEY TURD, WHICH I HOPE SHALL BE RANK AND STEAMING BY THE TIME IT PLOPS THROUGH THE LETTER BOX OF YOUR SOUTHERN MANSION HOUSE BUILT ON THE BONES OF WE POOR NORTHERN ANGLERS.

If you are ever up in my neck of the woods, do let me know, how often I have dreamt of myself and my good friend (Mr Gordon Whoppit) having the chance to hurl bucket full’s of bubbling pig slurry over you Mr Marsdiin.

Oh b****cks!

I truly wish you all the very best Granville, best regards, Deanos.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeff Woodhouse

Moaning Marlow Meldrew
Reaction score
Well put Deanos for all he's done to you over the years!

Hope I corrected your censured post OK, it was ball cocks wasn't it? I just can't imagine a mild tempered person such as yourself cussing on our website.

Lee Swords

Reaction score
Marsdin you loser!

You should have been banged up in “Old Choky” years ago for what you have done to me!

My mam still claims to have seen you on the film of the Nuremberg trials!

All I can say is GET LOST YOU LOSER AND GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH!

It shall give myself and all the other members of the “Pontefract Gudgeon Fishers Club” the greatest of pleasure NOT to see any more pictures of you sitting on your BIG FAT ARSE advertising another freebie umbrella fit only for Mary Poppins to fly over the streets of London with, and not for a REAL Northern Angler to use.

Bitter? YES I AM BITTER.

BY WAY OF A GOODBYE PRESENT, I HAVE POSTED YOU A LARGE DONKEY TURD, WHICH I HOPE SHALL BE RANK AND STEAMING BY THE TIME IT PLOPS THROUGH THE LETTER BOX OF YOUR SOUTHERN MANSION HOUSE BUILT ON THE BONES OF WE POOR NORTHERN ANGLERS.

If you are ever up in my neck of the woods, do let me know, how often I have dreamt of myself and my good friend (Mr Gordon Whoppit) having the chance to hurl bucket full’s of bubbling pig slurry over you Mr Marsdiin.

Oh b****cks!

I truly wish you all the very best Granville, best regards, Deanos.

And the same from me too!!

Graham Marsden

Editor Emeritus
Reaction score
Oh I do love a good old Northern send-off! And I was just about to send Deanos and Swordsy a brand new deluxe barbel rod - each.

Not now though, you 'orrible oiks!:)