RIP Harris Angling.

Chris Harris

Reaction score
Hi Brendan,
You were stationed up north, we are way down south, where the fishing is very unpressured and good. We are probably the best permit place in the world. Look on your map or Google Earth, we are near to Monkey River Village, about half a mile north as the dolphin swims.

Rum and coke this evening!

All the best,
Sue

hotburrito

Reaction score
bit of backtracking here!
if you order something substantial (rods, clothes, nets) and you happen to live in scotland or n.ireland you'll get done on postage.
but i ordered 4 lures last week (one at a time to make sure of free postage) and got them the next day. pretty good service some of the time. :)

P

pete the levelspiker(pac)

odered a lure rod from harris last week,it turned up two days later and only ?4.95 postage.the lures i ordered were post free.
unfortunately,the lure rod had an unseen fault in the tip section and snapped while playing a small pike.
emailed harris yesterday,got a reply today stating that they are delivering a replacement and will collect the broken one at same time,so no cost to me.
top service,glad to see that they have sorted any problems regarding customer service\delivery etc out!

chipbuttee

Reaction score
It seems that they do not have much in stock these days very low, tried Angling Direct but put off by blokes attitude in shop ended up ordering from Total Tackle essex no issues with them.