River Ember Molesey

Hi Guys,
I am asking for your help as to how I can join the club that has the rights to fish the River Ember at Molesey, the locked gated access at being in Molemember Road near to the old police station?

Thank you in advance guys
Regards

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
There used to be a free section at Okd Cow Common East Molesley, not sure if it is still free these days so best to check with nearest tackle shop.

no-one in particular

Reaction score
My brother used to live in Molember Rd, the gate was almost opposite his house but that was quite a few years ago. I think he told me the houses along there had the fishing rights but could be wrong. There was a tackle shop in Molesley but I am not sure if it is still there but maybe worth a google, or a tackle shop in Byfleet might be another one; they would be able to tell you what's what if they are. I also thought that was the River Mole but again could be wrong but that is what I was told. The Thames is not far away, Cigarette Island and then there is a weir down from Hampton Court or should I say up, always fancied fishing that but I think you need a special permit but something else to look at maybe. Sorry a bit vague but not been there for a few years.

Last edited: