River Itchen Grayling Day - 23rd February 2008

• Thread starter Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)
  • Start date
N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

By popular demand,I have rebooked the wholeLower Itchen Fishery, including the top beats not usually available on a day ticket,forSaturday 23rd February 2008.

There a lots of big Grayling including genuine 3lbers as Neil Maidement has recently shown, as well as chub and roach

Places are limited to 18 and the cost of the ticket will be about £20.00.I'll collect the money in shortly once I have confirmed the ticket price.

If you want to come could you please post and also drop me a PM so I have everyone's e-mail address ifI need to contact you.In the interests of fairness to everyone could you please only book a spot if you are reasonably definate you will make it.For the same reason and as numbers are limited, if you are wanting to book more than 2 spots, could you get any additional likely attendees to post seperately.

For those who do not know the river check it out hereLower Itchen Fishery

Thanks

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

Count me in although i'll have to dash off a little earlier as i've a flight to catch.

Michael Townsend 3

Reaction score
No, back to his bivvy at Denford.

I can't put myself up for this one because I can't be sure I can make it with work.

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

"I can't put myself up for this one because I can't be sure I can make it with work."

About time you did some!

S

Scott Whatmore

Yes please Nigel.

Loved catching my first Grayling at Barton Court.

Looking forward to some more.

S

sash

Paradise - very nice.

About time I dragged myself back again. Say Hi to the Trigger that attacked my Mrs on the 1st day she ever tried snorkelling lol !!!

Is anyone planning on staying for a day after / before the Itchen? Any Avon stretches I can get on a day ticket? I fancy a spot of roach/dace fishing while there.

Alan Roe

Reaction score
With regret it is one of the weeks that I'm in Lanzarotte so no can do!

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Alan cancel it and we'll drive up together? c'mon you know you want to/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif