River Itchen Grayling Day 24/02/07

• Thread starter Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)
  • Start date
B

Bully

Claudia wrote - "And a well done to everybody, not one angler went home blanking as far as I know".

Mmmmm - sorry Claudia, I blanked. Whats even worse I didnt catch a fish either....

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Ooops I did say 'as far as I know'.....and stop taking a mick...I can't help to be a foreigner lol....mei einglisch is not wery guud lol.....'

Not a single one Bully? you should have said...I would have let you have my minnow I caught lol ;-)

C

Coops

Bully, if you spent as much time fishin' as cadgin fags you might have done better!

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Glad you all had a good day, and i was sorry i missed it.I will definatley go to the next one.
Well done everyone i can't wait to read the write up.

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Write up on its way, Paul.

Thanks for all the pictures, everyone.

A cheque for ?80.00 will also be winging its way to the ACA shortly.

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Guys(and Claudia)

Sorry for the delay in the write up.All done now and I will send to Graham in the next day or so.

I have it booked for the 23rd February 2008.Put it in the diary!

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Mark, it's been with Graham since the beginning of last week.Should be up shortly I presume.

R

Richard Drayson

Shame about the poor river conditions but at least some decent sized grayling came to the net. The Itchen is a lovely river, I've spent many an hour further downstream at Mansbridge but I've promised myself that visit to the Itchen Fishery one day.