River Teme

R

Rob Smith

Does anyone know of any day ticket / open club waters on the River Teme, other than Birmingham waters. I am after a nice barbel filled stretch which are a little less busy than BAA!

S

Stewart Bloor

Hi Rob. I fish the BAA waters on the Teme regularly and don't find them busy. Where / when are you fishing.
Sedge

J

John toohey

Hi Rob,
only a few months out of date but have only just found the forum.Try Knightwick between Bromyard and Worcester.Day ticket to be paid at the pub(Talbot Arms)phone up in advance and they will let you know if the river is up.

P

paul williams

John, i thought yours was a recent name,you are giving some sound advice, where are you based.

S

Stewart Bloor

Watch him John. The next thing is, he'll be asking you to lend him a tenner. Then when you do, that will be the last you see of him.

J

John Toohey

Hi Stewart and Paul and anyone else out there.I live eight miles out of Liverpool town centre.I am not knocking this site before anybody flips or I could even be doing something wrong but over on Eltons site that little box to click on a persons profile is sometimes very informative.Oh and by the way I do think that this is a cracking site.
John.

C

Carp Angler

Don't worry John, I've been bleating (steady Paul) on about that since I joined.
Aparrently the techies are dealing with it.

S

Stewart Bloor

Hi John. Being as you're from Liverpool, there's no worries about you lending Paul a tenner then.

J

John Toohey

Now then Stewart,there is a saying which I think goes something like"Never a borrower nor a lender be" and I try to stick to this.You will also like to know that Liverpool people are famous for their generosity so if anyone is that hard up I would GIVE them my last tenner or whatever.
John.

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

I'll second that John!! where about are you--- I'm in Old Swan-- About 4 miles from the city centre.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
John, if you click on the name in blue that will also give you the person's profile.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Also, there is now a facility whereby you can submit a picture of yourself and a link to edit your own profile. The only thing FISHINGmagic can't do is make anyone use the facility!

P

paul williams

My excuse is "Its good to talk"!!....now about that tenner............

B

Bob Woods

I do fish BAA waters on the Teme but find it very busy at weekends - usually matched up. Does anyone know of any dayticket stretches of the Teme that are quiet (relatively) at weekends for those of us who can't go mid-week?

D

David Lyon

Does anyone know if the Teme will be open on
June 16th? I am hoping to be fishing around
Knightwick and live in Bolton so do not want a
wasted journey !

R

Richard Drayson

Rob, try ringing Andy Orme of Seer Rods. He has a stretch of the Teme full of barbel.
You can contact him on 01885 490703.