river thames fish in

Alan Campbell

Reaction score
Hello lads. We fish every fortnight so we have plenty of dates from now until the end of the season.

Free weekends are:

Sat/Sun 6th/7th September

Sat/Sun 23rd September

Sat/Sun 20th/21st October

Sat/Sun 20th/21st November

Sat/Sun 1st/2nd December

Sat/Sun 15th/16th December

Sat/Sun 12th/13th January

Sat/Sun 26th/27th January

Sat/Sun 9th/10th February

Take your pick!

Cheers

Alan

F

Fred Bonney

I really think you should pick a date and stick too it,otherwise you could have 20 different responses!

K

Kevin Perkins

Any of those is good for me, and this is a venue I have NEVER blanked at, mind you, I've only beenspinning when I go there! Plenty of perch and pikelets, and some days you could almost walk across the water on the backs of those pesky chub...........

The lock keeper told me where the barbel shoal up too, but Icouldn't get them interested in plugs, spoons or spinners, might need to do a bit of pre-baiting next time!

E

Evan NotMightyAtAll

I think you chaps have lost the plota bit.... if its an end of season bash then so be it, one of the two end of season weekends in March. If those dates can't be done because already bagged elsewhere then that's that isn't it ?

Or is this now not end of season orientated in favour of just getting there en masse for a bit of a fish ?

Yours happy to participate and attend either way, but just presently completely confused as to date and rapidly losing interest as a result.....

Specihunter

Reaction score
as its my thread ill pick the dat due to the itchen fish in which you can put me down for

so i will pick the date 9th and 10th of febuary

it was never an offical dateevan, just an idea i had and the fact littlemore are happy to lend there good stretch means that alot of hassel has been removed which is good news

F

Fred Bonney

Right,I'm in.

Should be nice and warm again by then/forum/smilies/hot_smiley.gif

E

Evan NotMightyAtAll

sorry if I seemed a bit irritable..... as I was ! It just all seemed to be drifting around so much that it was in danger of ending up nowhere. Hence my dyspepsia and Aunt Irma attack.

But now all is sweetness and light, 9th and 10th feb is good for me, even better, just two days before my birthday on the twelfth ! Last one before the big five oh.

So now I shall expect a present from everyone attending..... cunning huh ?!?

Mind, it won't stop me from wooden spooning again, as is my wont.... got a tradition to keep up y'know.

Specihunter

Reaction score
theres no wooden spoon at this event just fun a little trophy for claudia /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
/forum/smilies/angel_smiley.gifaww bless you James.....I think I deserve one/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif...after all, it was my special bait who caught you the winning fish/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Alan Campbell

Reaction score
Saturday 9th February-Social Match

Sunday 10th for anyone who just fancies a fish. Please list names below and between speci-hunter and myself we will organise the fish-in.

Thanks

Alan

F

Fred Bonney

I refer to my post of the 31st August./forum/smilies/nerd_smiley.gif

Specihunter

Reaction score
sorry fred didn't mean to upset lol

so far

speci-hunter

alan cambell

fred bonney