river thames fish in

Alan Campbell

Reaction score
Let me know if this is on or off James. Obviously if the rain continues you could move the match onto the Lock Cut.

It doesn't matter how many are on it, Littlemore A.S are offering the stretch FOC for the weekend.

Alan

C

Cakey

doesnt sound like mr spoti wants to know ......can you take ove Alan ??

Alan Campbell

Reaction score
Morning all. For some reason I disabled the Email notification for replies to this post. As far as I was aware this was a goer why is it now in doubt.

Please list again anyway who wants to fish.

I can't guarantee anything about the Kings Arms as it is now a resturaunt more than a pub. I can however do something with the Golden Ball just down the road from Sandford. He could do a buffet for us if we all paid a couple of quid towards it.

The date again is Saturday 9th February. Draw is at 8.00 and fish 9.30-1.30 if that sounds OK

F

Fred Bonney

Speci,thought it would be better next season,but there appears to be a rebellion against that.

So, put me on the list please,Alan

Morning Cakey,just put the Goose in oven.

Ooops, sorry Cakey,you on a pasta bake?/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

C

Cakey

ha ha ha ha ha............Im having a real small christmas dinner with no sauces andbeef instead ofturkey

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
Morning All,

Merry Christmas.

Nothing wrong with it being day ticket, we dont have to book. I could have a chat with a couple of people and try and reserve a section, but i am only doing it if this is a go.

As a match section years ago it used to do some big weights, has'nt been fished in that way for years, and there is just about everything to be caught, apart from great whites and a glimpse of Cakeys wallet.

o look it raining,

again.

C

Cakey

I will Les I will............... ..........and no seconds/forum/smilies/sad_smiley.gif

and yes Ray its pissing down ..................again/forum/smilies/sad_smiley.gif

Specihunter

Reaction score
so due to popular demand i will keep the original dates.all i now want to know is whos comming and which day or days you will be there .

Neneman Nick

Reaction score
Sounds intresting,i wouldn`t mind coming along but would like to hear more info first.

The yogmeister might put in an appearance.....i`ll let him know.

Any good pike to be had on lure or deads???

Specihunter

Reaction score
its on the last stretch in oxford with a socail match the saturday and pleasure fish the sunday im not sure what size the pike go to but could be double figures

firetiger

Reaction score
right.

when ?

where ? a google linky map would be nice.

permits ?

preadators ?