river thames fish in

Alan Campbell

Reaction score
Morning firetiger

The date again is Saturday 9th February. Draw is at 8.00 and fish 9.30-1.30 for the social match. If you just want to pleasure fish you can fish the next day.

Prredator wise there are/were a lot of pike around Sandford but there are also a lot of Eastern Europeans. Can't say how many are still there.

The weekend is free but if you want to fish before this drop me a line. Membership is half price until the end of the season.

For more information go to www.littlemoreanglingsociety.co.uk

Hope this helps, now I'm off to bed/forum/smilies/sleepy_smiley.gif

firetiger

Reaction score
thanks for the quick reply alan.

i might come to this on the sunday , going to keep an eye on this thread, it all depends on the weather. other than that i cant see any problems.

ad me to the list as a maybe

firetiger

Reaction score
i can come, its a goer.

can my nipper come aswell ?

he's good, he catches more than me lol

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

It's supposed to behappening next week ---and no-one knows if it's a goer .....

Sounds good .............

Alan Campbell

Reaction score
As it stands its on if speci wants it. We've had a fair bit of flooding around Sandford and the river is pushing a fair bit. I haven't got a clue what states the platforms are like or if they are still there!

I won't have any chance of checking properly to see what state the match length is like until Friday. If you all want it I can move the date forward for Sunday 24th February. Or if you prefer to fish in better conditions I can find a date for the summer next season.

Hope this helps

over to you speci

Specihunter

Reaction score
wait till the summer then we can have better conditions and get a bigger crowd whats the dates round july like alan

Alan Campbell

Reaction score
Hello James. Looking down on our water from the lock cut I would say this match is definatley off. The river is horsing through.

I think your right, lets get things planned for next season.

Dates I have for July are Saturday 12th for the match and Sunday 13th for the pleasure fish.

Hope this helps

Alan

Alan Campbell

Reaction score
Anyone still wanting to fish the Thames in Oxford, we have Donnington Green bank booked on Sunday 17th February. It will be a bit safer there. Feel free to come along as a guest. Peg fee is £3.00 and optional pools are available (£5.00) Please phone myself or book in on our club website www.littlemoreanglingsociety.co.uk

Thanks

Alan

Specihunter

Reaction score
sounds good plus theres no other fish-in at that time or give me back up dates in augest

Alan Campbell

Reaction score
The dates for July are a non starter now because the Oxford Super League are fishing the opposite bank.

Date for August can be Saturday 2nd and Sunday 3rd

Hope this helps

Alan