Rivert kennet Grayling Day 17th November 2007

• Thread starter Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)
  • Start date
N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

...some very nice perch too;in fact a bit of everything, including Orfe and Ide!

blankety blank

Reaction score
Crikey, i'm bringing my pike rods as well after seeing that photo.

Got chequebook in hand now, who do i make it out to ?

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Make it out to me Blankety.See earlier in the thread for details.

Given the postal strike it may be better to hold off posting anything until next week.

There are some good pike there that is for sure but of course this is a grayling day/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
Barton court is a good venue, but like all its not what it used to be.

Great pike fishing as the pic shows, trout, big perch, carp, grayling but the roach are not in the numbers they used to be, still some bream.

OK Nigel, if you are short for Barton Court i will step in if you need numbers

Y

yoggy

HiNigel, checked with work and I`m pleased to say I`m In mate!!

Will send cheque off next week [Wednesday] due to us lot striking Friday,Saturday,Monday and Tuesday!!!.

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Roy,I would agree with you on the roach fishing front. My biggest ran to 1.13 there but I never saw any of the big 2s.

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Is it a roach day or grayling day?

Grayling me thinks.................how about you organising a roach day Roy? /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Good stuff Yoggy.Now get back to work and deliver my cheques!/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Yoggy

can you deliver my cheque to Nigel too if I mail it to you? lol/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Guess you going to picket on the river bank huh?!

Y

yoggy

Claudia.....spot on mate!!!. Thats exactly where I`ve been today!!!/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

In fact 5 posties in total!!.

Had a little competition to see who could catch the largest fish of the day from asmallish estate lake near to where we live. I took the gamble as it was a nice day and decided to surface fish for Carp!!!. The rest of the lads decided to float fish. I won with 5 in total. The largest going to just over 18lb.

It beats standing at the bloody picket line!!!/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Typical You/forum/smilies/surprised_smiley.gif...let the others fight for your pay rise while you have fun fishing.........

clever s*d/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

J

Jeff Spiller

Nigel I will place a cheque in your hand tomorrow, when we are fishing for exceptionally large fish /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif.

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Sounds good to me Jeff.

Looking forward to it.