Rivert kennet Grayling Day 17th November 2007

• Thread starter Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)
  • Start date
N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Hi all,

The full list as to who has signed up for the Kennet Grayling extravaganza(hopefully) is as follows:

Lower Denford

Nigel C
Claudia
Neil M
Merlot
Wol
Andy N
Steve Spiller
Wendi Spiller
Jeff Spiller
Lee S
Mike T
Martin W

Denford subs list

Andy R
Matt B

Barton Court

Mark H
Blankety
John H
Mithrandair
Graham Whatmore
Scott Whatmore
Bryan Baron.
Clive
Sash
Nick
Yoggy
Speci

I would be very grateful if everyone could now confirm their attendance so I can make the numbers if needs be by republicising.

If anyone new wants to go on the subs benches plaese post as well.

Both fisheries want payment up front so those who are still planning to attend,could you please send payment ASAP to me at

Nigel Connor

14 Whitlars Drive

Kings Langley

Herts

WD4 8DG

Denford is £30.00

Barton Court is £15.00

The owners have agreed that I only pay for 10 anglers and can pay the balance in cash on the day for anyone else who attends.If I could have the money from everyone in advance though as this allows me to hold some money back to repay anyone who cannot attend up to a maximum of 2 given that a maximum of 12 anglers can fish.I have done this on the last two Grayling days and it has worked well.

I'll post details of arrangements nearer the time but we will be looking at fishing from about 8.30ish to dusk at about 4.30/5 with a rendevouz centrally afterwards for beers and a chat.

If everyone could post on this thread it would be helpful.I'll ask Graham to shut the other one to avoid confusion.

Looking forward to it.C'mon those Kennet ladies!

It is of course the RIVER Kennet. Any chance you could tidy up the title Graham?Oops

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Nice one Nigel, I'll get a cheque off to you asap.

Hope you had a great chill out holiday mate, did you get my mail?

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Steve, a few download problems at the moment but it will be there somewhere.

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Hi Nigel,

Mithrandir and I will definitely be there...I'll send the cheque of asap

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Nigel, i would love to go, it's just such a long way to come for the day, it would take me hours to get there. I'll check on my money stuation to see if i can stay over the night before. I missed out on last years and would love to go to this one.

J

Jeff Spiller

Hi Nigel, I'll put the cheque in the post, just hope that the river is in good condition this time.

darkuser80

Reaction score
Felicitations to all

I`ll be attending..............Cheque in the post tomorrow!! (Mon)

blankety blank

Reaction score
I'm still up for this. Will post a cheque tomorrow. Time for the garage float factory to swing into action i think!

Y

yoggy

Nigel, I`ve just got to confirm things at work [ I cant see any problems] then I`ll sent the cheque off this week. Cheers.

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Thanks Guys.Its all coming together nicely.

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Could anyone who hasn't either posted or pm'd me let me know if you are still attending ASAP.

The fisheries are booked so if there is a shortfall in numberswe will need to make them up.

Merlot, thanks for the cheque.

S

sash

Sorry Nigel, I can't make it now I'm afraid. I've sent you an email.

Yoggy,

Also sent you one, not sure if you received it though?

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Thanks for that ringing edorsement of Barton Court,Ray, that should help me get a few takers if the numbers are low and fill those already going with confidence(show unsmiley face)

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

Barton Court is a cracking fishery and not just the Grayling,this should wet ones.......
fg2.jpg

image4b.jpg

image1b.jpg

kennet_12.JPG