Rule Number One!

firstson

Hi I'm called Firstson I've been fishing my whole life, fly fishing about a year now and tying flies for a few months now. I've been tying flies for lake trout have come up with some new ideas, new patterns that are not on the market anywhere; but now what?

barbelboi

Hi I'm called Firstson I've been fishing my whole life, fly fishing about a year now and tying flies for a few months now. I've been tying flies for lake trout have come up with some new ideas, new patterns that are not on the market anywhere; but now what?
Not yet.:wh
Jerry

iannate

Are they made using polar bear and penguin fur:confused:

Any way, however good a fly is, it will not catch trout, salmon or any other species of fish on a market.

You might catch a merekat though if you try them in parts of the Kalahari Desert in Botswana, in much of the Namib Desert in Namibia and southwestern Angola, and in South Africa.

:confused::p:eek::eek: