Sea Angler web site

Simon Searle

Reaction score
I see that the 'Sea Angler' web site forum has been shut down, guess it was lack of interest? Any body any thoughts on it?

M

michael rouse

Maybe because the sea anglers that visit it require a license....like the sea anglers who go sea fishing.
I think the radio said that it was 22 quid a year.

Simon Searle

Reaction score
What license? far as I know there is no salt water one needed for fishing in the UK.

I'm on about the Magazine 'Sea Angler' web site.

Trevor Back

Reaction score
I think its a bit sad Si , that probably the most bought sea fishing magazine cant manage to run a website,the old version was far better as well.Hats off to TSF though , even though we know each others thoughts on the site, but they have kept it going.Anyway done any proper fishing or are you still fannying about in them puddles???

Simon Searle

Reaction score
Done nothing Trev, been too busy working, sorting a problem with a tenant at a Flat in Sittingbourne (Court case)Plus its Jetbike season ;o) Have got a fortnight off after next week, so may take the kids to Stones, and do a bit from the beach with them, or maybe the boat if the weather is OK, whats about at the mo? Reading Alans reports in the paper it all seems dead out there.
That new place which opened just past Cowstead corner has now closed until February (I think thats what the sign said) Guess he must be having probs with water or something.

alan

Reaction score
the license thing is only an idea at the moment, and not a popular one.